OT: Oklahoma City Thunder

Don't know if anyone is watching the NBA Playoffs, but this team is absolutely insane. My company unfortunately transferred me to this godforsaken hole of a city, the only think that has been redeeming is this basketball team. They are amazing to watch, unselfish and athletic as any team I have ever witnessed. They just wear you out. That Spurs team was spectacular but just could not hang. Because we have nothing else to cheer for, the crowd is deafening. I have been to a couple of games that were off the charts loud. I cant see them losing to Boston or MIami.

considering how much I hate Boston and Miami, along with the spurs, it wasn't hard for me to fall in love with the okc. Durant deserved the mvp and will unlike LBJ get that ring.

The sad thing is Eric Maynor was playing really well. Derek Fisher has been adequate, but really can't cover anyone or get up and down the court. They would be scary good with Maynor healtly. If they keep that under 25 core together with Maynor, they will be almost unstoppable.

The sad thing is Eric Maynor was playing really well. Derek Fisher has been adequate, but really can't cover anyone or get up and down the court. They would be scary good with Maynor healtly. If they keep that under 25 core together with Maynor, they will be almost unstoppable.

It is amazing just how young their core group of players is (Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka). All of them are 23 or younger. Even the 'old guys' like Perkins and Sefalosha, are just in their late 20's. This team has dynasty written all over it!

OKC should be favored to win the West from now until 2022. That is kinda scary.

I don't really like OKC that much. I've been to a couple games. Their fanbase is like the Dayton of the NBA. I loathe Russell Westbrook.

I'm probably rooting for OKC now, previously it was the Spurs as Duncan is one of my favorite players of all time. Who can root for Miami??? Boston, nice team but I'd hate to see this group make it to 3 finals, much less win two championships. They would be grouped among the greatest Boston teams ever, when that is not deserved. If a Boston team with 3 way over the hill stars and the 4th or 5th best pg in the league can win another championship it shows how watered down the league is. Put this years Boston team in the 85 playoffs and they don't make it out of the first round.

The talent isn't watered down, just the game has changed mostly for the worse. If anything there is far more talent at the NBA level than ever before.

I enjoyed the game far more in the Celtics/Lakers/Sixers era, but that had more to do with the way the game was played and called at the time. Also, because I was a kid and people tend to glamourize childhood memories.