Thorton calls out Conklin

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan Kilbridge ‏ @MSUDanK

Thornton on hard hit: "No. 14. Conklin. You can write that up and tell him it was one of the dirtiest plays I've ever been involved with."

Well, did he mention the flagrant foul on Cody Ellis by MSU? No, it was called even after the review. And no, I don't think it should have been called. BUT, I have seen that called two other times in the tournament thus far.

How about the foul on Mitchell shooting the three? Even the announcers said they got away with one.

All in all, the refs didn't change the outcome at all. We couldn't hit shots and Raymond was just too much for us.

Dan Kilbridge ‏ @MSUDanK

Thornton on hard hit: "No. 14. Conklin. You can write that up and tell him it was one of the dirtiest plays I've ever been involved with."

A lot of Michigan State game planning on defense was to prevent Evans from eating Thornton's lunch because Thornton is such a little wiener. He really does not fit in with Michigan State's football players playing basketball brand of play.

Conklin completed more academic hours in 4 years than the MSU starters did combined and he did it with honors. At the end of the day, I doubt Michigan State will win this tournament and they'll all end up working at one of Conklin's companies. No biggie.

Thornton is a weasel. I was at the game close to the court and he complained about every play to the refs even after his whole team went to the bench. And if he was touched he fell down like he was shot. As far as the MSU fans are concerned, we were right next to some jerks who trash talked from the opening tip and were incredibly dismissive of the Bills as if we were crap on their shoes. Bills fans were very enthusiastic but respectful of everyone. I would never allow a relative to even visit that school. What a bunch of classless morons. The tone is set by Izzo who is an incredible crybaby from the opening tip. I hate the guy classless bunch all around!

Thornton is a weasel. I was at the game close to the court and he complained about every play to the refs even after his whole team went to the bench. And if he was touched he fell down like he was shot. As far as the MSU fans are concerned, we were right next to some jerks who trash talked from the opening tip and were incredibly dismissive of the Bills as if we were crap on their shoes. Bills fans were very enthusiastic but respectful of everyone. I would never allow a relative to even visit that school. What a bunch of classless morons. The tone is set by Izzo who is an incredible crybaby from the opening tip. I hate the guy classless bunch all around!

Right on, billikan. I can't wait to see them lose.

You did not get to hear him at halftime when he told the CBS dude that we will just get our fast break going in the 2nd half. What Tom??? I did not see any fast break in the 2nd half.

I hated Thornton from the first minute. Told my buddy from the first shot he took that he looked like a *****. Turned out to be very true.

As far as the refs: I thought it was pretty even. The ball clearly went of CR at one point, but they gave the ball to the Bills. The "flagrant foul" wasn't flagrant. CE was on his heals and got bumped. Still could have been a foul, but not flagrant. And KM did get fouled on that 3, but you will see that every game, def wasn't ignored on purpose. Out of the games I've watched this year, I believe this is one of the fairest reffed games.

I am looking forward to seeing Brian and Kyle at the games next year when we crush opponents. They deserve to be there with all of us. They are now part of the club!