One of The Best Coached Games I Have Seen

The best coached part is by hanging you guys guards back. We didn't run because we never could. Y'all kept the court spread but when there was a TO, and y'all had plenty, your guards were back and we couldn't run. Otherwise we run the whole game off rebounds and turns.

The best coached part is by hanging you guys guards back. We didn't run because we never could. Y'all kept the court spread but when there was a TO, and y'all had plenty, your guards were back and we couldn't run. Otherwise we run the whole game off rebounds and turns.

Rick can take transition out of a game. See tonight.

My buddy, who is not a big bball fan, says ours were the best looking girls of all the games we've watched this weekend... So we have that going for us too. :)

http://csnbbs.com/sh....php?tid=561727

All over that thread. Apparently the only reason Memphis' lost was because they couldn't hit their wide open shots and KM had 2 prayer 3s he hit... oh and the Refs were out for them. Our inferior team was no match for them, Michigan St is going to wipe the floor with us.

I'm not saying that y'all defense wasn't outstanding but we did miss a bunch of open shots.

http://csnbbs.com/sh....php?tid=561727

All over that thread. Apparently the only reason Memphis' lost was because they couldn't hit their wide open shots and KM had 2 prayer 3s he hit... oh and the Refs were out for them. Our inferior team was no match for them, Michigan St is going to wipe the floor with us.

Thanks, I went over and read about 5 pages - some of the fans knew bb but some were just lost. One even said we ran a zone against them and they could not handle it - what was he watching.

Thanks, I went over and read about 5 pages - some of the fans knew bb but some were just lost. One even said we ran a zone against them and they could not handle it - what was he watching.

That had to be Moy just fuoking with them. Nobody is that dumb.

http://csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=561722

Another classic thread- "SLU isn't very good"

I will take our pathetic, non athletic team over there 'athletes' any day.