Love & Haith

brianstl

Like Kim English said on the radio with Frank and Martin a couple months back "I like SLU. They're like our little brother." let's just leave things be. Brothers shouldn't be competing against each other. We should be one big happy family.

If Kim English considers SLU Mizzou's litter brother, then Mizzou must bethat drug-addicted, always underachieving, sober once in a blue-moon older brother.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Kim English considers SLU Mizzou's litter brother, then Mizzou must bethat drug-addicted, always underachieving, sober once in a blue-moon older brother.

Huh? I disagree. I think they provide a great example for little bro SLU on what can be achieved if they really try hard. Hopefully lil bro will grow up one day, join the best conference in the country and earn top seeds in the tourney like big brother. There is plenty of room in this family for two stars.

Kim English is a C*NT

Actually he is one of the most well spoken NCAA basketball I have seen in some time. And if he is a C*NT, what does that make a fan who has to bring a water bottle to the student section to stay hydrated during the game??

If you dont like hearing about Mizzou on this board then why always so quick to pile on the hate on this board, and bring them up when something negative is written.

:lol: "mrslu" looks a little more like mrmizzou. He's ripping Anderson now look a good Tiger fan.

Grad of SLU and native St. Louisian. Is that a crime?

I posted that Haith has done a better job with that team than Anderson. If that's "ripping" Anderson, then I'm gulity as charged. Based on your post, you're saying that Anderson is a better coach than Haith? OK. Whatever. You're either know nothing about basketball or haven't watched any any of their games over the past 2-3 years. Who would pobsibly say that Anderson did a good job at Mizzou the past couple of seasons? The fact that you think Detroit would be good for the A10 shows us what you know about basketball. 11-7 in the Horizon before a miracle run in that tourney.

As a SLU grad and fan, I'm really more focused on the MEMPHIS Tigers right now. You know, we're in the NCAA tourney for the first time in many years.

MEMPHIS Tigers.

NCAA tourney.

Go Bills!

Grad of SLU and native St. Louisian. Is that a crime?

I posted that Haith has done a better job with that team than Anderson. If that's "ripping" Anderson, then I'm gulity as charged. Based on your post, you're saying that Anderson is a better coach than Haith? OK. Whatever. You're either know nothing about basketball or haven't watched any any of their games over the past 2-3 years. Who would pobsibly say that Anderson did a good job at Mizzou the past couple of seasons? The fact that you think Detroit would be good for the A10 shows us what you know about basketball. 11-7 in the Horizon before a miracle run in that tourney.

As a SLU grad and fan, I'm really more focused on the MEMPHIS Tigers right now. You know, we're in the NCAA tourney for the first time in many years.

MEMPHIS Tigers.

NCAA tourney.

Go Bills!

One good thing Metz and has many incarnations has done is to help us identify how trolls who have been disgraced from the board previously return. After they get banned, they tend to come back with a new identity and come out swinging with the same old act. Brian did a great job of calling out billiphan/postcard. "mrslu" also seemed like a previous poster. At first I thought perhaps it was aj, but he usually would do a hit and run job and leave. Now, after seeing his argumentative and annoying posts, it looks like the disgraced poster who went by "kevinfootes" has returned. Maybe he can tell us again why Majerus would have "NO INTEREST" in coaching at SLU. :lol: The Bills have a little success and all the trolls come back out of the woodwork. I'm waiting for a visit from joey fluegel and too or basketballcountry. :o

One good thing Metz and has many incarnations has done is to help us identify how trolls who have been disgraced from the board previously return. After they get banned, they tend to come back with a new identity and come out swinging with the same old act. Brian did a great job of calling out billiphan/postcard. "mrslu" also seemed like a previous poster. At first I thought perhaps it was aj, but he usually would do a hit and run job and leave. Now, after seeing his argumentative and annoying posts, it looks like the disgraced poster who went by "kevinfootes" has returned. Maybe he can tell us again why Majerus would have "NO INTEREST" in coaching at SLU. :lol: The Bills have a little success and all the trolls come back out of the woodwork. I'm waiting for a visit from joey fluegel and too or basketballcountry. :o

Wow! We're playing the biggest game in 12 years and you're focused on conspiracy theories! What kind of a fan are you? Oh, the kind who wants to rebuild the old MCC by having Detroit and Loyola join our conference. Why not Oral Roberts and Oklahoma City and Evansville?

What are your thoughts on the game? You know, the NCAA tourney game. Let's keep you dialed in here!

Wow! We're playing the biggest game in 12 years and you're focused on conspiracy theories! What kind of a fan are you? Oh, the kind who wants to rebuild the old MCC by having Detroit and Loyola join our conference. Why not Oral Roberts and Oklahoma City and Evansville?

What are your thoughts on the game? You know, the NCAA tourney game. Let's keep you dialed in here!

mrkevin, I have been dead on with my "conspiracy theories"... triangle and too/joey fluegel, billiphan/postcard/MoState and Metz's many incarnations. Your ability to drag something from another thread, take it out of context and throw it into here is pure kevinfootesian. Detroit had an rpi about 40 spots better than Charlotte, so yes, it is a good trade in that sense and it would have other benefits for SLU. Charlotte clearly seems focused on pursuing a third rate conference for football reasons... good luck with that. Not the kind of program we would want in a basketball-oriented A-10. Charlotte has gotten worse since joining the A-10 and continues to slide further. Detroit could open up a new recruiting market for SLU. Duquesne has been getting some nice players out of there in recent years. A Catholic school in a big market, that is further West are more reasons that make them a better fit for SLU than Charlotte. Plus, Detroit moving up to multi-bid A-10 could potentially make them stronger and more appealing to recruits.

mrkevin, I have been dead on with my "conspiracy theories"... triangle and too/joey fluegel, billiphan/postcard/MoState and Metz's many incarnations. Your ability to drag something from another thread, take it out of context and throw it into here is pure kevinfootesian. Detroit had an rpi about 40 spots better than Charlotte, so yes, it is a good trade in that sense and it would have other benefits for SLU. Charlotte clearly seems focused on pursuing a third rate conference for football reasons... good luck with that. Not the kind of program we would want in a basketball-oriented A-10. Charlotte has gotten worse since joining the A-10 and continues to slide further. Detroit could open up a new recruiting market for SLU. Duquesne has been getting some nice players out of there in recent years. A Catholic school in a big market, that is further West are more reasons that make them a better fit for SLU than Charlotte. Plus, Detroit moving up to multi-bid A-10 could potentially make them stronger and more appealing to recruits.

First I'm a mizzou fan, then I'm a poster from your past. The count is 0-2! Nicely done. You're flailing around like Mike Tyson looking for his mouthpiece after getting clocked by Buster Douglas.

Like many have posted on here, I think the conference is better off being smaller than adding teams just for the sake of numbers. I don't care if Charlotte and Umass leave. I've posted that on here. I just don't want more second rate teams in big markets. Detroit...we've been there/done that. Did you forget that we were in a conference with them? I'd like to see more than a 3rd place finish in a bad conference before we add them. I did a little digging...Detroit drew 2017 fans in their 8200+ arena for their game against James Madison about a month ago. Is that what the A10 needs? Let's start with Butler and see what happens. If there's a need for more teams, my next stop would be Creighton. Majerus can recurit anywhere. I think the only player from a town anywhere near an opposing A10 city is Manning. He doesn't need what you're suggesting.

Now then, we're almost at tip-off for a game that really matters. Can you lighten up and enjoy the moment? Don't you want our team to win?

First I'm a mizzou fan, then I'm a poster from your past. The count is 0-2! Nicely done. You're flailing around like Mike Tyson looking for his mouthpiece after getting clocked by Buster Douglas.

Like many have posted on here, I think the conference is better off being smaller than adding teams just for the sake of numbers. I don't care if Charlotte and Umass leave. I've posted that on here. I just don't want more second rate teams in big markets. Detroit...we've been there/done that. Did you forget that we were in a conference with them? I'd like to see more than a 3rd place finish in a bad conference before we add them. I did a little digging...Detroit drew 2017 fans in their 8200+ arena for their game against James Madison about a month ago. Is that what the A10 needs? Let's start with Butler and see what happens. If there's a need for more teams, my next stop would be Creighton. Majerus can recurit anywhere. I think the only player from a town anywhere near an opposing A10 city is Manning. He doesn't need what you're suggesting.

Now then, we're almost at tip-off for a game that really matters. Can you lighten up and enjoy the moment? Don't you want our team to win?

The poster from the past (and also now the present) used to also like to stick up for old Mizzou, kind of like what you did for Haith. Let's see what he can do with his own players. Based on Miami, not very good and with some of the shenanigans down there, he is fitting in nicely with the SPUMAC tradition. (And don't even try to act like you don't know what SPUMAC is... you know)

Agree that Creighton would be my next choice.

The poster from the past (and also now the present) used to also like to stick up for old Mizzou, kind of like what you did for Haith. Let's see what he can do with his own players. Based on Miami, not very good and with some of the shenanigans down there, he is fitting in nicely with the SPUMAC tradition. (And don't even try to act like you don't know what SPUMAC is... you know)

Agree that Creighton would be my next choice.

So saying that Haith did better job than Anderson is "sticking up" for mizzou? Again, I'm not sure how you could come to that conclusion. Of course, you are obviously delusional. I can see why you are so worried all of the time, though. You don't know much and act like a jerk.