Those that can't travel - where you watching?

There is a big group of us going up to SportsZone. The plan is to start around 11. Is that where everyone else is planning to watch? Fieldhouse? Comfort of home? I'd like to get a big group up there. Killing me that I can't make it to Columbus so gotta make the most of it.

So far as I hear, this Sportszone idea doesn't usually pan out so well... but I'm curious to find out what's up in the hizzy for the game... 11? Isn't the game at 550? Hopefully, ill be able to watch with some billiboarders... Ill pass on the bears fan. ;)

So far as I hear, this Sportszone idea doesn't usually pan out so well... but I'm curious to find out what's up in the hizzy for the game... 11? Isn't the game at 550? Hopefully, ill be able to watch with some billiboarders... Ill pass on the bears fan. ;)

Yeah...we just have a tradition to take this day off and get blasted. Just so happens that our bills are in it now. Feel free to come by. Irish car bombs on you.

There is a big group of us going up to SportsZone. The plan is to start around 11. Is that where everyone else is planning to watch? Fieldhouse? Comfort of home? I'd like to get a big group up there. Killing me that I can't make it to Columbus so gotta make the most of it.

my friends and I were also throwing around sportszone as an idea, however it all depends on whether or not we can find babysitters.

if you arent going to columbus you are not a fan

or you have a two year old and a wife that is 37 weeks pregnant

Thought you were still working on going to Columbus? Weak.

Wife is working Saturday so I can't make it work.

Yeah...we just have a tradition to take this day off and get blasted. Just so happens that our bills are in it now. Feel free to come by. Irish car bombs on you.

Thought you were still working on going to Columbus? Weak.

"We'll see what happens"

Piss poor planning on my part. Scheduled a marathon the following weekend in Dayton, Ohio. Unfortunately, I can't do both.

I will be at the Sportszone waiting in line at 10:30 am, probably drinking a beer and smoking a dart.

I'm broke and don't have an experienced "beetus friendly" travel companion. :( I hopefully will make it out to see the game with a few billiboarders.:) Sportszone is ...Watson? and Kenrick?

I'm broke and don't have an experienced "beetus friendly" travel companion. :( I hopefully will make it out to see the game with a few billiboarders. :) Sportszone is ...Watson? and Kenrick?

correct.

my friends and I were also throwing around sportszone as an idea, however it all depends on whether or not we can find babysitters.

I used to be a great babysitter. :) Bring her! Well put her in the ice bucket and make a new bills fan. ;)

I used to be a great babysitter. :) Bring her! Well put her in the ice bucket and make a new bills fan. ;)

there are four under four between two of us. mine is a boy and already loves the billikens. he says, "go billikens" everytime he makes a shot on his little tikes basketball hoop.

Love that! sounds like he already knows us better than guy p. :)

My younger sister is preggo with a girl, so im baby girl minded at the moment... my 6 nephews... are not digging basketball yet... itll come.

Well, hopefully Ill see you at sportszone :)

I can't believe you guys aren't going to Field House.

I know....however this has been our tradition going back to the days when the Sportzone just had the one side. We have had some epic bar tabs and even took down a light pole in the parking lot one year. I just hope the Big Guy doesn't get us kicked out before the Bills game.

I can't leave work until 6 so I'd miss part of the game, so it'll be Tivo'd for home viewing.

We've gone to Sportszone many times in previous years and my experience tells me you better get there early. Those trying to get there at 5:30 to see the Bills will probably be out of luck.

If you go there and it's packed a good suggestion if you want to eat that you can get to quickly is Webers Front Row in the Old Orchard section of Webster Groves. They have a back dining area that will have the games on and I'm sure you can get the sound on the Bills game. Great Sandwhiches and wings and a decent beer selection

If you go there and it's packed a good suggestion if you want to eat that you can get to quickly is Webers Front Row in the Old Orchard section of Webster Groves. They have a back dining area that will have the games on and I'm sure you can get the sound on the Bills game. Great Sandwhiches and wings and a decent beer selection

Webers does serve a mighty good burger.

I can't leave work until 6 so I'd miss part of the game, so it'll be Tivo'd for home viewing.

We've gone to Sportszone many times in previous years and my experience tells me you better get there early. Those trying to get there at 5:30 to see the Bills will probably be out of luck.

another great bar in the area is danno's route 66. its on watson just east of laclede station.

Probably too late for this year, but you can make plans for next year! Take off a couple days at work, wife can't nag you for parking your butt on the couch & you get to watch all the games! Good plan - if you're in the market for this.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57398849-10391704/mass-clinic-offers-free-pizza-for-vasectomy-during-march-madness/