tourney site

Cowboy

According to Wikipedia, "In the men's tournament, all sites are nominally neutral: teams are prohibited from playing tournament games on their home courts prior to the Final Four (though in some cases, a team may be fortunate enough to play in or near its home state or city). Under current NCAA rules, any court on which a team hosts more than three regular-season games (in other words, not including conference tournament games) is considered a "home court".[6]" Now, we don't play at the Jones Dome so I guess we could but I doubt that we would get so lucky. They'll put Mizzou there long before us.

I don't know who this Kunderman is or if and how he's connected but other than pure speculation what advance knowledge does he have?

Woud love ifl this is true as I already have my 8 tickets for the regional here in St. Louis. But as I think has been posted a few times from Lunardi's page:

"Who can't go where? Boston College (East), Georgia Tech (South), Saint Louis (Midwest) and Arizona State (West) cannot be placed in their respective regions if they qualify or are selected for the 2012 NCAA field. Each school is hosting a regional final this season. Ohio State (Columbus), Louisville, New Mexico (Albuquerque), Creighton (Omaha), Oregon (Portland) and Duquesne (Pittsburgh) are subregional hosts and would also be bracketed away from their respective sites."

Not to say Lunardi couldn't be wrong, but I'd be surprised since he's been doing this for so long.

Woud love ifl this is true as I already have my 8 tickets for the regional here in St. Louis. But as I think has been posted a few times from Lunardi's page:

"Who can't go where? Boston College (East), Georgia Tech (South), Saint Louis (Midwest) and Arizona State (West) cannot be placed in their respective regions if they qualify or are selected for the 2012 NCAA field. Each school is hosting a regional final this season. Ohio State (Columbus), Louisville, New Mexico (Albuquerque), Creighton (Omaha), Oregon (Portland) and Duquesne (Pittsburgh) are subregional hosts and would also be bracketed away from their respective sites."

Not to say Lunardi couldn't be wrong, but I'd be surprised since he's been doing this for so long.

-that is the pickle, lunardi versus the SLU ADept

According to Wikipedia, "In the men's tournament, all sites are nominally neutral: teams are prohibited from playing tournament games on their home courts prior to the Final Four (though in some cases, a team may be fortunate enough to play in or near its home state or city). Under current NCAA rules, any court on which a team hosts more than three regular-season games (in other words, not including conference tournament games) is considered a "home court".[6]" Now, we don't play at the Jones Dome so I guess we could but I doubt that we would get so lucky. They'll put Mizzou there long before us.

I don't know who this Kunderman is or if and how he's connected but other than pure speculation what advance knowledge does he have?

Kunderman corrected his mistake. It can't happen.

And BK is like the man for all Billiken related needs. Guy is boss.

-the dome is a horrible place to watch bball in the vast majority of seats

i'd go to an alley in e st louis lit by stolen car headlights for the late game of the regional and a saint louis university vs mi$$ouri game would be the greatest place i saw a basketball game in years.