Charlie Tuna on 590

Billboy1

Tuna used to be on the pit all the time. That dude is so whacked out of his mind that it made it entertaining. I loved when he would talk about the mid to late 90s matchups between DeSmet and Vashon.

i also thought he was in jail

He was for nearly a year. He's been arrested on drug charges twice. Total scum. Tuna along with a dozen other radio hosts in St. Louis should never be allowed on the airwaves again.

Kevin Slaten the other day commented that the A10 was the worst conference in D-1. Stu Durando made note of it on his twitter feed.

He was for nearly a year. He's been arrested on drug charges twice. Total scum. Tuna along with a dozen other radio hosts in St. Louis should never be allowed on the airwaves again.

Kevin Slaten the other day commented that the A10 was the worst conference in D-1. Stu Durando made not of it on his twitter feed.

Hilarious

Kevin Slaten the other day commented that the A10 was the worst conference in D-1. Stu Durando made not of it on his twitter feed.

So I guess for us Billiken.com members, if we want to get a radio show, we just need to to get popped buying a bag of blow or get pulled over for our 5th DUI (preferably with blow), and we can get our own radio spot! Let's get on it boys!!!

Kevin Slaten the other day commented that the A10 was the worst conference in D-1. Stu Durando made note of it on his twitter feed.

Take that, SWAC!

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Charlie Tuna also arrested for A DUI and possession of Cocaine?

A real winner.

When I moved back here 30 years ago CT had a TV slot late at night. I tried watching he was first of all a bigot and secondly a Mizzou

And Public league booster who had no room in his heart for anyone who grew up differently than he did

Charlie Tuna should not be allowed to be involved in the media in any way, he has been protected all these yrs, people like Frank have to be careful not to offend any factions so Frank still carefully allows CT around, on the perimeter.