Other A10 Games

slufan13

Temple beats Maryland in a non-conference game earlier today.

Xavier plays at Dayton right now on ESPN2

Other games include:

Fordham @ St. Bonaventure

Rhode Island @ La Salle

UMass @ Richmond

Charlotte @ George Washington

St. Joes @ Penn

Other games of note

Stanford @ Washington. Stanford is probably a bubble team as of now.

New Mexico @ UNLV. Big game for both teams.

Well I don't want to run into a pissed off Xavier team on Wednesday, but from what we've seen this year, they aren't a very mentally tough team so who knows how they'll react.

Still a lot of time to play though.

Like I said earlier this week, I think we match up well with X. Just need to hit our outside shots.

I'm beginning to think we may be the third or fourth best team in the A-10. We miss too many free throws and lay ups

Nova pulls it out in OT. They tried really hard to give that game away. One question: Why do you have a guy who is 1-14 from the FT line in the game late in OT? Another question: How the hell do you go 1-14 from the FT line???

Just to test it, I went out and shot 14 times. I haven't played since middle school, I'm a girl, and I made 3. Just sayin'... whole lotta suck.

Not from the A-10 but worth talking about.

Florida St @ Duke with 34 seconds left, FSU up by 2. Duke brings the ball down, give it to Ryan Kelly, he runs over some FSU player, it should be a charge 100 out of 100 times but the ref gives Duke the blocking call. Part of that great "home court advantage" that some teams have. Kelly makes 1 out of 2 to make it a 1 point FSU lead, FSU inbounds the ball and gets fouled, and makes 1 out of 2 to make it a 2 point game. Austin Rivers drives and scores the game tying basket with 5 second left, Michael Snaer hits a 3 to win.

I really thought OU was better than this when we beat them by 20. I guess I was wrong and they are just crap.