mitchell needs 9 more points

to go over the 1,000 point mark for his career.

on another note, i do not care for the new slubillikens.com website. very hard to navigate, loads slow, still havent found the media guide on it.

I think the record is something like 1987 points. KM would have to average about 18 a game the rest of his career to reach that. Doesn't seem likely but you never know.

While I would expect Kwamain's scoring to pick up this year once he gets his feel for the game back and his shooting touch, I do not think passing Bonner is realistic. I have him passing Lisch & probably Highmark, but finishing 5th behind Bonner, Clags, Gray & Douglass.

Interestingly, after looking for his first 3 years like he would not make it, Conk could easily get to 1,000 points as well if he keeps up his scoring pace this season. He is currently at 822 and he averaging 16.8 ppg with 22 games left before the A-10 tournament that would put him on pace for 1,192 before the A-10 tourny and any post season tourny. He would really only need to average 8.1 ppg from here on out to hit 1,000.

FYI: Cassity is at 586 and would need a miraculous run of scoring to make it.

A media guide is on there somewhere. You have to do a search for it.

I don't mind the design of the new site. It takes forever to load though and many key features, like a media guide, are hidden from view or not there at all. Also while the page is loading if you click on a link before the homepage is loaded it just refreshes the homepage. Very annoying.

Mitchell hopefully will get to 1,000 points in his 75th game. I assume the fastest to that mark was David Burns. He did it in under 54 games.

Mitchell is also in 9th place all time 3 pointers with 120. Claggett is the all time leader with 295. Kwamain could get there.

to go over the 1,000 point mark for his career.

on another note, i do not care for the new slubillikens.com website. very hard to navigate, loads slow, still havent found the media guide on it.

-i agree on the website, why did all of the history seem to vanish?