Streaming

@SLU_Billikens

Sorry to report, but our two games against Carleton will not be streamed online. Keep up-to-date via live chat on SLUBillikens.com.

Are you ###### kidding me??? un######ingbelievable. I've been looking forward to this for two gotdamn weeks and SLU comes out on game day to say sorry, ain't happening. I can watch the ###### LaSalle game from last week, but nope...not SLU.

Are you ###### kidding me??? un######ingbelievable. I've been looking forward to this for two gotdamn weeks and SLU comes out on game day to say sorry, ain't happening. I can watch the ###### LaSalle game from last week, but nope...not SLU.

Sounds like it is either a Carleton or SSN Canada issue, not ours. I don't think the streaming was ever supposed to be from SLU, it was just listed on the SSN Canada website and someone found it. There was a mention of it on the SLU travel blog today on slubillikens.com, evidently some other NCAA teams had an issue with the game being streamed or something.

Yeah blame the athletic department for something a Canadian site did. Tyoical

Yeah blame the athletic department for something a Canadian site did. Tyoical

You make sure everything is properly lined up before you announce that the games are going to be on your athletic department website that the games are going to be available. People may have scrapped Friday night plans to watch this.

You make sure everything is properly lined up before you announce that the games are going to be on your athletic department website that the games are going to be available. People may have scrapped Friday night plans to watch this.

I'm sure they did and if they got confirmation a day ago SSN canada can pull the plug anytime they feel like it without SLU's knowledge It's not the AD's fault. According to the blog SLU was talking to SSN about still streaming the game but it wasn't looking good.

I thought when everyone argued with each other in the past it was because we were all bitter from being a bad team.

Did you even read the thread? I'm not mad. I dont really give a ###### if the game is streamed. It would be nice but I'm not gonna lose sleep over a damn exhibition against a bunch of hosers.

I'm sure they did and if they got confirmation a day ago SSN canada can pull the plug anytime they feel like it without SLU's knowledge It's not the AD's fault. According to the blog SLU was talking to SSN about still streaming the game but it wasn't looking good.

Obviously they didn't. Streaming issues have been a constant problem with SLU. I am not buying a story that the fact other teams don't want their games streamed means SLU can't have their games streamed. What kind of sense does that make?

If a certian team doesn' want their game streamed you simply don't stream that team's game.

Obviously they didn't. Streaming issues have been a constant problem with SLU. I am not buying a story that the fact other teams don't want their games streamed means SLU can't have their games streamed. What kind of sense does that make?

If a certian team doesn' want their game streamed you simply don't stream that team's game.

And what sense does it make to blame SLU for this. SLU was never going to stream the game themselves. Maybe after the coaches complained SSN was like ###### it were out!