Tweets from Heard This Blog

NH

Keep up the good work!

RM flew to Milwaukee today and should be in St. louis midweek. Anybody with an ounce of caution would not fly too soon after surgery.

Totally unrelated I have a forty five year old friend who went into afib and had a stroke two days after an unrelated surgery. It happens, why take chances.

On more positive note Jim Whitesell and his wife Connie are moving someplace near Chaifetz sounds like they are making a good transition to St. Louis and he

And Al Jensen ran most of the Saturday practice Whitesell sticking around to introduce the players to the fans

RM flew to Milwaukee today and should be in St. louis midweek. Anybody with an ounce of caution would not fly too soon after surgery.

Totally unrelated I have a forty five year old friend who went into afib and had a stroke two days after an unrelated surgery. It happens, why take chances.

On more positive note Jim Whitesell and his wife Connie are moving someplace near Chaifetz sounds like they are making a good transition to St. Louis and he

And Al Jensen ran most of the Saturday practice Whitesell sticking around to introduce the players to the fans

An FYI to the board that Rick's mom, Alyce, passed away early Saturday morning. The funeral is in Milwaukee tomorrow. Prayers to Alyce, Rick and family.

An FYI to the board that Rick's mom, Alyce, passed away early Saturday morning. The funeral is in Milwaukee tomorrow. Prayers to Alyce, Rick and family.

That's too bad. I was in Milwaukee for a wedding this weekend. I didn't kill anyone that I know of.

Sorry, Rick. Hang in there.

How is Jensen as a coach? Any guesses on how his personality translates into being a recruiter? Some guys just have it and others, not so much. Just wondering if anyone of you that have seen Jensen in action would care to share any thoughts?

I was there on Saturday and was very impressed with Jensen. His ability to play/coach at the same time allows him to teach the little things that mean a lot, without stopping play for more than a few seconds. He can then control the action to ensure that they are listening to him, and doing what he say's. He was very much in charge, and came off to me as really knowing the game and very good at teaching it.

I couldn't say if his personality makes for a good recruiter or not based on what I saw. His kids seem to have a healthy respect for him, although I'm not sure that translates into a great recruiter.

Absolutely, that's my fault. In do time, the news will be public.

HTB-

Don't sweat it, glad you guys are out working to bring information to us all. Just to circle back to some coversations during the May/June timeframe, did you ever extend some website / communications help to Metz? His negative comments are probably just misguided attempts for support. A non-paid internship may be the right course of action.

Keep up the good work fellas!

Patrick

"I found this national debt, doubled, wrapped in a big bow waiting for me as I stepped into the Oval Office." - Barack Obama

I was there on Saturday and was very impressed with Jensen. His ability to play/coach at the same time allows him to teach the little things that mean a lot, without stopping play for more than a few seconds. He can then control the action to ensure that they are listening to him, and doing what he say's. He was very much in charge, and came off to me as really knowing the game and very good at teaching it.

I couldn't say if his personality makes for a good recruiter or not based on what I saw. His kids seem to have a healthy respect for him, although I'm not sure that translates into a great recruiter.

Appreciate the insight, thank you. Glad to hear that Jensen seems fairly capable as an assistant. Let's hope he has some recruiting chops too.

Appreciate the insight, thank you. Glad to hear that Jensen seems fairly capable as an assistant. Let's hope he has some recruiting chops too.

I would echo previous thoughts on Jenen.

The man has "gravitas". for an older guy he can still move to the basket