glaze

Backend programming was never a strength of the athletic dept. when I was there from 01-05. Guess that tradition of programming excellence continues. Website updates seem to happen instantly with every other college program in the country, save for the old Saint Louie U. Billikens.

I give them a C++ for effort.

Backend programming was never a strength of the athletic dept. when I was there from 01-05. Guess that tradition of programming excellence continues. Website updates seem to happen instantly with every other college program in the country, save for the old Saint Louie U. Billikens.

I give them a C++ for effort.

Their stuck in the while == summer loop.

I hope they start updating things like adding last year's stats and this year's roster-just basics.

SLU has a Bionidi era history of employing out of work "newscasters" who never get us any P-R.

I'd like to see some zeal for a change.

Not entirely accurate. SLU will announce officially sometime down the road.

So will you personally get this information or post it second-hand?

It's official, PB. His high school's website even posted it. Heard this, where you at?

http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/news_detail.cfm?newsid=82250&detailid=83149

So will you personally get this information or post it second-hand?

It's official, PB. His high school's website even posted it. Heard this, where you at?

http://www.nicolet.k12.wi.us/news_detail.cfm?newsid=82250&detailid=83149

Interesting, seeing as that's actually inaccurate. We reported earlier today that Bronson will be the Graduate Assistant, and Tony Young will be the Dir. of Basketball Ops.

Interesting, seeing as that's actually inaccurate. We reported earlier today that Bronson will be the Graduate Assistant, and Tony Young will be the Dir. of Basketball Ops.

So Tanner Bronson is the next George O'Leary? Are you saying he provided his high school with lies? That's odd. Don't know why a kid would do that.

So Tanner Bronson is the next George O'Leary? Are you saying he provided his high school with lies? That's odd. Don't know why a kid would do that.

So you're assuming that he directly told the information to his high school to post on their website? I got my information from a source with direct knowledge of the situation, so I'll stick with my guns.

So you're assuming that he directly told the information to his high school to post on their website? I got my information from a source with direct knowledge of the situation, so I'll stick with my guns.

His parents or an old coach must have alerted his high school and they put it up on the Website. Maybe the official "title" got lost in translation, but good research anyway.

Hey, RKA:

His parents or an old coach must have alerted his high school and they put it up on the Website. Maybe the official "title" got lost in translation, but good research anyway.

Hey, RKA:

Not trying to start things with you, I was just letting you know that I'm very confident in the information that I was given.

I graduated from High School with Tanner in 2003 from Nicolet. He played for four years as a walk-on at the University of Wisconsin. He was a popular player at UW because he was a team manager his freshman year, and was able to walk on, when the walk on role was open the next year. Bo Ryan, the coach at the university of Wisconsin, has strong Milwaukee/Wisconsin ties, as he was previously the coach at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, prior to Bruce Pearl. I assume that he got connected with Majerus/SLU as a result of being close with Bo Ryan.

A note about the high school website. From previously going there, I know that some 17 year old high school student, updates that site. Who knows if its reliable.

Side Notes -

His Mother is the head Women's Tennis Coach at Marquette U.

His sister coaches girls varsity at Nicolet, who won the state championship this past year.