Martin Bruenig

It's being tweeted that Florida, Michigan and Washington are in the mix for Breunig. No mention of SLU. Not good.

So I also go and search Twitter to see if there is any recent news and I see that the two most recent tweets are by a very notable poster on this board stating that SLU is in the hunt for Breunig...got to give him credit, he is trying to get the rumor out there.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I also go and search Twitter to see if there is any recent news and I see that the two most recent tweets are by a very notable poster on this board stating that SLU is in the hunt for Breunig...got to give him credit, he is trying to get the rumor out there.

What a joke. What was that about credibility/sources?

This same poster also tried to "get the rumor out there" after Quinton Chievous chose Tennessee over SLU. He was on Twitter claiming (aka making stuff up) that the reports of Chievous making his decision were premature and SLU was still definitely in the mix. I should add that this fabrication of information at least indirectly led to billikenfan05 being banned for however long he was banned.

Not sure if we are out of it on Bruenig or not, but the individual who tweeted this stuff has no worthwhile information.

Since the Bills do not officially have an assistant spot filled, why don't we fly somebody (our assistant coach in waiting) over to Germany to make one last sales pitch. If it is within the rules, it would make quite an impression. I'm only half kidding.