SLU v. GW: SignGuy Game 2011

SluSignGuy

Let the smack begin

steve, no smack talk is required. considering you went from st louis, to washington dc to new jersey, obviously you are sadly on a downhill run that requires pity and well wishes.

thus, your GW fandom is understood. i just wonder if possibly you were accidentally hit in the head at a younger age by cheesy or something. there has to be some explanation that jump started this self abuse trend you have now been on for about a decade.

Low. Blow.

I can speak with pretty good confidence that I was the only poster at that game.

I can speak with extreme confidence, I am the only person who has a SLU team signed ball from the night of that game!

Easy there, junior .... I can think of at least one other poster who was at that game ...... ME.

As I will be there this Saturday. And I will breathe a little easier when we score that 21st point this time. Again .....

Easy there, junior .... I can think of at least one other poster who was at that game ...... ME.

As I will be there this Saturday. And I will breathe a little easier when we score that 21st point this time. Again .....

Ha! You're right. I guess I am getting old like you, forgetting things in my age.

Still the only one with a signed ball!