The Fans....

WERE FREAKIN' UNBELIEVABLE TONIGHT!!!!! I B!TCH ALOT ABOUT THE FANS BUT I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE! They were awesome tonight! This game will go down as one of the most fun times I've had as a Billiken fan!

When Cassity went down and the Jacksonville bench as acting like a bunch of clowns that really got the crowd going in my opinion. Everone realized the whole Jacksonville team was a punch of no class punks and didn't want to see the Bills lose to those clowns. Turning point in the game right there. Awesome game.

i am trying to think of a dirtier and more classless team the billikens have ever played, but i cannot.

just disgusting display. i hope slu makes the call to the jacksonville AD and advises there will never be another game.

heres hoping that team gets shut out of post season.

what is sad is that they are very talented and do not need to play that way to be successful. i would bet if they hadnt pulled the knockdown on cassity and seconds later the runover on jett (#20 did get caught on that one)the crowd, the team everyone would have remained asleep and they would have coasted to a win. so even worse, thugs, but also idiots.

i am trying to think of a dirtier and more classless team the billikens have ever played, but i cannot.

just disgusting display. i hope slu makes the call to the jacksonville AD and advises there will never be another game.

what is sad is that they are very talented and do not need to play that way to be successful. i would bet if they hadnt pulled the knockdown on cassity and seconds later the runover on jett (#20 did get caught on that one)the crowd, the team everyone would have remained asleep and they would have coasted to a win. so even worse, thugs, but also idiots.

Also, big ups to their head coach for not calling a timeout until the Bills climbed to within 2 points. How do you not call a TO when your team lets an 18 point lead slip away like that?

Oh, quickly we forget - SIU

Also, big ups to their head coach for not calling a timeout until the Bills climbed to within 2 points. How do you not call a TO when your team lets an 18 point lead slip away like that?

They were a street ball team with great quicks - he could have called a time out but what would he say to them? All that being said - I was surprised that he did not call time out either but he also did not do anything when his players were out on the court bumping chests when KC was laid out.

Saw one of the players jawing and gesturing at the Billiken. Not sure I've ever seen a player acknowledge a mascot before.

Not one iota of discipline on the JU bench.

Also, is it me, or did that trainer look like Nicholas Cage in full-on lunatic mode?

Saw one of the players jawing and gesturing at the Billiken. Not sure I've ever seen a player acknowledge a mascot before.

Not one iota of discipline on the JU bench.

Also, is it me, or did that trainer look like Nicholas Cage in full-on lunatic mode?

It was awesome when the billiken was jawing back and clapping in their direction near the end of the game. Loved it.

And you have a point-kinda a strung out cage look.