sexual assault awareness on campus

I read the story in the RFT. I also read the portions of the police report that were linked to the RFT article. I was surprised to see the names of two SLU females included in the police report. I presume they were friends of the victim.

In any event, I googled the name of one of these two females. And I was frightened by what I saw. Apparently, the girl is some kind of campus feminist activist, which would be every guy's nightmare, but in particular a guy who might have had any kind of sexual contact with a girl who has had regrets. These feminist types are the ones who get in these girls ears and convince them that everything that has gone bad is always the fault of a man. I will not disclose the girl's name, but you can read the police report and google her if you like.

She posted one article on a SLU facebook sexual awareness page. The article basically says that if a guy has to beg a girl to perform any type of sex act and she decides to do it after a bit of discussion, then she has not fully consented and it is assault. You can pretty much lock up every non-virgin in the country using that logic, including females.

The article can be found at http://www.stanforddaily.com/2010/02/19/midnight-fryer-she-consented-the-######-scenario-part-i/.

I also found it interesting that this same girl was interviewed in at least one stltoday.com article. In it, she was the one claiming to feel unsafe and "disregarded" on SLU's campus and wanting to know. How did stltoday find this girl?

Oh, yeah, and she posts on a website called "feministing" and is quoted in a unews article from last year re: sexual assault awareness.

Why was this girl involved at all in the police investigation?

I would bet you big time money that the "victim" didnt even know this feminazi until the news broke.

These men are the devil type chicks are the equivalent of ambulance chasing lawyers. they see a case like this and befriend the "victim" as soon as possible, and do anything possible to get themselves in the news, paper, etc.

Most of the time these feminist are to fat to get laid so they turn there aggresion towards anything with balls

I've got to admit, that was some good digging my man. What you mentioned is messed up to say the least. This whole thing is a crock of ######.

BTW - It's not hard to figure out why this "witness" hates males so much...good lord.

It really took no digging. That's the scary part. I just googled her name and every result had something to do with feminism and/or sexual assault. I haven't even googled the other girl whose name is on those reports. I'm too scared to do it.

It really took no digging. That's the scary part. I just googled her name and every result had something to do with feminism and/or sexual assault. I haven't even googled the other girl whose name is on those reports. I'm too scared to do it.

Nothing much comes up regarding the other girl. In response to another post however, the activist girl had to of been a friend. The police confirmed that she was called before the police got involved. I however found it interesting the police confirmed the first phone call about going to the bar, but did not note any confirmation regarding the second phone call.

Did the same only on facebook. Both of these girls are "good christian girls". I have no doubts that the "capable social work major" was in the ear of the girl the minute she got there. Also the "social work major" has since transferred.

Social work girl is also a pro-choice activitist. She's more of the feminazi type than the orthodox Christian. But this is very scary all around. The feminazi manhater happens to be the one person called right after her friend has sex with multiple strangers.

Social work girl's statements to the police are downright frightening. That she determined from interviewing her friend, based on her experience as a social work major, that she was in fact raped more than once? The cop probably laughed his a$$ off. No wonder the criminal case went nowhere. The student conduct board that listened to this little nutjob probably took her seriously and deferred to her obvious expertise in determining whether someone has been raped.

Social work girl is also a pro-choice activitist. She's more of the feminazi type than the orthodox Christian. But this is very scary all around. The feminazi manhater happens to be the one person called right after her friend has sex with multiple strangers.

Social work girl's statements to the police are downright frightening. That she determined from interviewing her friend, based on her experience as a social work major, that she was in fact raped more than once? The cop probably laughed his a$$ off. No wonder the criminal case went nowhere. The student conduct board that listened to this little nutjob probably took her seriously and deferred to her obvious expertise in determining whether someone has been raped.

In my experience as a communication major there were several miscommunications that night! :lol:

I read the story in the RFT. I also read the portions of the police report that were linked to the RFT article. I was surprised to see the names of two SLU females included in the police report. I presume they were friends of the victim.

In any event, I googled the name of one of these two females. And I was frightened by what I saw. Apparently, the girl is some kind of campus feminist activist, which would be every guy's nightmare, but in particular a guy who might have had any kind of sexual contact with a girl who has had regrets. These feminist types are the ones who get in these girls ears and convince them that everything that has gone bad is always the fault of a man. I will not disclose the girl's name, but you can read the police report and google her if you like.

She posted one article on a SLU facebook sexual awareness page. The article basically says that if a guy has to beg a girl to perform any type of sex act and she decides to do it after a bit of discussion, then she has not fully consented and it is assault. You can pretty much lock up every non-virgin in the country using that logic, including females.

The article can be found at http://www.stanforddaily.com/2010/02/19/midnight-fryer-she-consented-the-######-scenario-part-i/.

I also found it interesting that this same girl was interviewed in at least one stltoday.com article. In it, she was the one claiming to feel unsafe and "disregarded" on SLU's campus and wanting to know. How did stltoday find this girl?

Oh, yeah, and she posts on a website called "feministing" and is quoted in a unews article from last year re: sexual assault awareness.

BillyBIlly you have redeemed yourself. +1

REGRET IS NOT RAPE

STORY IN A NUTSHELL!

THIS IS HILARIOUS YET AT THE SAME TIME PISSES ME OFF!

Her listed political view: "Save the whales? Um, how about, save the vaginas.."

I would bet you big time money that the "victim" didnt even know this feminazi until the news broke.

These men are the devil type chicks are the equivalent of ambulance chasing lawyers. they see a case like this and befriend the "victim" as soon as possible, and do anything possible to get themselves in the news, paper, etc.

Most of the time these feminist are to fat to get laid so they turn there aggresion towards anything with balls

PCU is an awesome movie. "WE'RE NOT GONNA PROTEST!"

It's the only movie I've ever watched with the director/actor commentary on.

Nothing much comes up regarding the other girl. In response to another post however, the activist girl had to of been a friend. The police confirmed that she was called before the police got involved. I however found it interesting the police confirmed the first phone call about going to the bar, but did not note any confirmation regarding the second phone call.

What I want to know is did the police ever confirm if the victim was indeed texting when she left the apartment and if so, what was the content of those texts? That would seem to confirm her state of mind at the time.

What I want to know is did the police ever confirm if the victim was indeed texting when she left the apartment and if so, what was the content of those texts? That would seem to confirm her state of mind at the time.

All it would take is to look at the texts.

"I just got laid" no rape

"I screwed up" no rape

"come get me and take me to the police I just got raped" rape

Watch yourself SignGuy you are in the hotbed of this stuff. They will seek you out and destroy you.

You guys do know that sports are evil right? Just a way to express unchecked male aggression.

I also found it interesting that this same girl was interviewed in at least one stltoday.com article. In it, she was the one claiming to feel unsafe and "disregarded" on SLU's campus and wanting to know.

I'm guessing the lawyer of the "victim" set up the interview with STLToday. The friend seems to be pretty impressed with herself, hates all things SLU and thinks SLU is PROTECTING the players for what happened by "only suspending them for 1 semester." Enjoy your time at your new school.

All it would take is to look at the texts.

"I just got laid" no rape

"I screwed up" no rape

"come get me and take me to the police I just got raped" rape

I don't even believe that would be relevant. It doesn't matter what she was feeling, how would the guys know that if she didn't make it known. By her own admission she consented.