MM

GOSLU68

I say he was Dwayne Polk before Polk broke his leg in high school.

Was the fastest man on the court and was not afraid to go to the basket

No threes output

All the threes went in and out. He was in control, smart. He will be an all-conference PG before he graduates and I would bet anyone on this board on that.

All the threes went in and out. He was in control, smart. He will be an all-conference PG before he graduates and I would bet anyone on this board on that.

+1

The comparisons to Polk should stop. Other than him not being tall, the comparisons stop there.

If Polk was on this team now he would almost never see the floor.

Polk wasnt very good. He played because we didnt have anyone better and didnt turn the ball over.

If MM doesnt end up being better than Polk I will be very suprised and very disappointed.

If Polk was on this team now he would almost never see the floor.

Polk wasnt very good. He played because we didnt have anyone better and didnt turn the ball over.

If MM doesnt end up being better than Polk I will be very suprised and very disappointed.

He was a great defender. He would play as much as Eckerle.

I agree - those who want to keep comparing him to Polk are way off base.

mccall is built like him, he is the same quickness. beyond that though mccall is a better basketball player right now than polk ever was as a billiken.

mccall is built like him, he is the same quickness. beyond that though mccall is a better basketball player right now than polk ever was as a billiken.

He is taller which will make all the difference in the world. One of Polk's problem was that when he got in the land of the trees he could not pass out or go up without getting it blocked. I don't think McCall will have the same problem.

I saw a lot more similarities to Marque (albeit it shorter than him) as an underclassman. Not much you can tell from a first exhibition game, though.

I thought JJ had some similaties to Marque. He looked like he has thatability to suddenly stop and elevate to get off a short jumper that Marque did so well.