? for Xs and Os experts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no "thicks" Im not saying I do. But there are a bunch of idiots on these boards who think they know basketball because they have watched Seku Barentine, and Izik Ohanon play before

i actually go back to willie horne and craig shaver, so i dont know how my credentials can be questioned.

i actually go back to willie horne and craig shaver, so i dont know how my credentials can be questioned.

I don't know what Craig's facial hair has to do with basketball .... but if you say so, ummm, I guess I believe you.

i laugh out loud every time i see the name "greg hardin". i visualize greg walking into that midnight madness. one of the low points in billiken recruiting along with ricky cranford.

i laugh out loud every time i see the name "greg hardin". i visualize greg walking into that midnight madness. one of the low points in billiken recruiting along with ricky cranford.

There were so many low points you can't just pick those 2.

There were so many low points you can't just pick those 2.

well you are correct, we'd have to add the upchurch fiasco. and taj loves bringing up the kid from west virginia that has his best night ever at midnight madness and was never heard from again, donnie atkins maybe? hahaha i have erased that memory from my mind.

we wont even get into the dark ages of the ekker coleman days.

well you are correct, we'd have to add the upchurch fiasco. and taj loves bringing up the kid from west virginia that has his best night ever at midnight madness and was never heard from again, donnie atkins maybe? hahaha i have erased that memory from my mind.

we wont even get into the dark ages of the ekker coleman days.

Sekue was one of my favorites. It was too bad he had to do more then just run.

Sekue was one of my favorites. It was too bad he had to do more then just run.

Kicked off the board? I think that is a little harsh don't you think. I speak about basketball to an extent and then throw in some jokes but I can cut the comedy if that is needed to stay on this board.

In regards to my credentials. I do not have many but I can list a couple

-I have been to more SLU games then 75% of this board, starting back when I was carried into the old barn on Oakland when I was a child

-The H for Waldman comes from his mom not wanting to name him Herb after his dad and the only compromise was the letter H

-Hit the half court shot for $600

-Know that the beer is cheaper at Lorenzini's then from the concession stands and vendors

-Can get into Lorenzini's with my billiken club pass and the VIP pass that allows me to park in the back lot.

-Know that Seku Barentine had hands of stone and took a fierce elbow from Cincinnati's Bobby Brannon and his barbwire tatted bicep

-Sat behind the 'Intense Guy' every year at Savvis in 115 as he nearly doubled over from heart attacks as he yelled at the refs and players every game even after Melvin Levitt gave him the dagger in heart gesture after he drilled a jumper in someones eye to lock up the game

Am I qualified?

Kicked off the board? I think that is a little harsh don't you think. I speak about basketball to an extent and then throw in some jokes but I can cut the comedy if that is needed to stay on this board.

In regards to my credentials. I do not have many but I can list a couple

-I have been to more SLU games then 75% of this board, starting back when I was carried into the old barn on Oakland when I was a child

-The H for Waldman comes from his mom not wanting to name him Herb after his dad and the only compromise was the letter H

-Hit the half court shot for $600

-Know that the beer is cheaper at Lorenzini's then from the concession stands and vendors

-Can get into Lorenzini's with my billiken club pass and the VIP pass that allows me to park in the back lot.

-Know that Seku Barentine had hands of stone and took a fierce elbow from Cincinnati's Bobby Brannon and his barbwire tatted bicep

-Sat behind the 'Intense Guy' every year at Savvis in 115 as he nearly doubled over from heart attacks as he yelled at the refs and players every game even after Melvin Levitt gave him the dagger in heart gesture after he drilled a jumper in someones eye to lock up the game

Am I qualified?

Almost. One last test which you must get right to continue posting.

Did Obi prefer?

A) Long John Silvers

B) KFC

C) Old Country Buffet

D) Ponderosa

E) All of the Above