New opening music for starting line-ups...

SLUAvtr

I know this is used as goal celebration music by a few NHL teams, but I think this would be a hell of an intro right before our starting line-ups are introduced...of course, a Billiken montage would definitely be needed. :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[monotone]Don't forget your power towel. Bring it to every game.[/monotone]

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

use [ youtube ] and [ / youtube ] before and after the video ID, but without the spaces

video ID meaning not the whole URL, just the gobbledegook after the equals sign.

i.e.:

[youtube]Ua3M1O-WQrM[/youtube]

WINNER. IS. HONEY BADGER.

I know this is used as goal celebration music by a few NHL teams, but I think this would be a hell of an intro right before our starting line-ups are introduced...of course, a Billiken montage would definitely be needed. :angry:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

That's awesome, it would be a vocal warm-up for all the old folks that sit at the game and contribute nothing to the atmosphere. Let's do it!

This song is the ULTIMATE at pumping anyone up except for RAMMER because he is always pumped

It is appropriate because this always happens at SLU practices it why they are closed:

Majerus, "FEAR does not exist on my court, does it?!"

All "NO COACH"

Majerus, "PAIN does not exist on my court, does it?!"

All "NO COACH!"

Majerus, "DEFEAT does not exist on my court, does it?!"

Majerus, "MERCY does not exist on my court, does it?!"

All "NO COACH!"

Come on Bezcala make it happen.

Related note: You can not download this song individually on Itunes you must get the whole album

This song is the ULTIMATE at pumping anyone up except for RAMMER because he is always pumped

It is appropriate because this always happens at SLU practices it why they are closed:

Majerus, "FEAR does not exist on my court, does it?!"

All "NO COACH"

Majerus, "PAIN does not exist on my court, does it?!"

All "NO COACH!"

Majerus, "DEFEAT does not exist on my court, does it?!"

Majerus, "MERCY does not exist on my court, does it?!"

All "NO COACH!"

Come on Bezcala make it happen.

Related note: You can not download this song individually on Itunes you must get the whole album

Before you joined, I unsuccessfully campaigned to have our fraternity changed from Sigma Chi to Cobra Chi.

Before you joined, I unsuccessfully campaigned to have our fraternity changed from Sigma Chi to Cobra Chi.

Just ask the Rammer next time...it will be changed...nationally

you can blame this type of garbage on the 86' bears and the Super Bowl Shuffle....which I will spare everyone from viewing....

Thanks, guys. Here is your (entirely unrelated to the subject of this thread, but could be used for a team across town) reward:

you can blame this type of garbage on the 86' bears and the Super Bowl Shuffle....which I will spare everyone from viewing....

As a Bears fan I take offense and I think that Rams video is awful and hilarious.