Top 10 reasons we need to sell out tonight

slu101

couple of things, i would bet a lot of the mid section and even corner lower bowl empty seats are the results of season tix holders answering their telemarketing call "yes, i want my seats." and then not showing up. surprise to come on the charge that will be on their charge cards anyway.

second, as a season ticket holder, i have worked hard to bring extra people to each game and appreciated the fact that i was able to walk into the ticket office yesterday and add 4 more seats for business associates right next to my seats.

it is a tough gray area. the season ticket holders and billiken club members have been carrying this program for years. now a few of you that are not billiken club members are p!ssed because you cant do what the long time season ticket holders can.

on the other hand, i understand the embarrassment of having those empty prime seats.

that's what chris may and his staff get the big bucks for. figuring these problems out.

i will say, those of you upset, i suggest that if you join the billiken club i bet a lot of opportunities open up for you immediately. i am not suggesting waiting until august when the next year schedule is out and you pick out seats. i am saying, did you call the billiken club and and say, "i want to join the billiken club. i know the red seats are $150 mandatory donation per seat. i will give you $600 now to join. now give me 4 seats for tonites game in section 102 row k now." my bet is as soon as you bought that billiken club membership they would have offered up the seats you wanted.

It doesn't matter if you're a season ticket holder. Holding seats open for 3,000 people that didn't show is absurd. It was the same thing today, I asked them outright if they were holding all season ticket holders seats open for them and was told yes.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter if you're a season ticket holder. Holding seats open for 3,000 people that didn't show is absurd. It was the same thing today, I asked them outright if they were holding all season ticket holders seats open for them and was told yes.

-i thought there was a deadline in the email by which season ticket holders had to say they wanted their seats (which included paying for them), my guess was that after that time anyone could purchase those seats (as they had not been purchased)

-as a season ticket holder that bought the cbi tix i did not care if joe public came to the window and bought seats in the royal blue area, i was going to be glad they were in the bldg and hope they buy tix for next season as if they are interested in these games we have a chance to get them as season ticket holders

-it seems opportunity lost

-i thought there was a deadline in the email by which season ticket holders had to say they wanted their seats (which included paying for them), my guess was that after that time anyone could purchase those seats (as they had not been purchased)

-as a season ticket holder that bought the cbi tix i did not care if joe public came to the window and bought seats in the royal blue area, i was going to be glad they were in the bldg and hope they buy tix for next season as if they are interested in these games we have a chance to get them as season ticket holders

-it seems opportunity lost

that clearly isn't the case unless the 100's and the middle in the 200's are completely full. Wanna bet on that? :unsure:

I can't say for sure, but I believe he's got a large RM blow up doll in there with him.

see that is proof you are making this up. there wouldnt be room for both of us. ;)

see that is proof you are making this up. there wouldnt be room for both of us. ;)

come on now, we all know you mortgage lenders took advantage of poor innocent people who didn't understand what they were doing often enough to have some big damn closets. :)

There would be if The Rammer gets to say, "Fire on the mountain, run, boys, run!"

Welp, guess I'll be having that song run through my head for the next 4 hours. That is....if The Rammer says its okay.

Thanks a lot, Hicks.

come on now, we all know you mortgage lenders took advantage of poor innocent people who didn't understand what they were doing often enough to have some big damn closets. ;)

there is only one man with a closet that big. all together............