GDT: SLU v. Indiana St.

It's the half let's discuss this new KFC boneless filet that comes in a sleeve so you can eat it without utensils

Delicious?

Good marketing?

Or just dumb?

Good marketing....that franchise needs something or it is going to go the way of Hardee's

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got Rammer and Earl streaming. Can't get it directly from 101's website though. The difference between Rammer and Earl and the ISU guys is amazing.

Good marketing....that franchise needs something or it is going to go the way of Hardee's

Chi- you do realize that it is one of the biggest franchises in the World right? It is huge in Asia so maybe they need help with the US market

Just got Rammer and Earl streaming. Can't get it directly from 101's website though. The difference between Rammer and Earl and the ISU guys is amazing.

Did I just hear the ISU announcers when they said 'individual they don't play good defense but they play good collective D'. Is this guy a moron. I think that good individual D makes good team D. Agree?

It's like you knew what was going to happen maybe you are Nostradamus reincarnated

Those shows on history channel or discovery channel are like crack once you start on the Nostradamus show I can't turn it off. The "experts" are great. I often sit and think, "did these people really dedicate their life to studying Nostradamus?"

ISU ball, turnover them.

Ellis misses a trey.

ISU misses a trey, Cody boards.

Willie misses, we board.

Willie misses a layup.

ISU misses, Kwamain boards.

Kwamain misses a two.

ISU misses, Willie boards.

Kyle misses a 10 foot jumper.

ISU and one. 37-26. FT is good and we're up 10.