Cocktails & Dreams

StlBills

Isnt there a good pizza place around the jewel of midtown? What bars are usually good to watch the game at?

I went to the Good Pie on Lindell only to be disappointed with the service and pizza. They were extremely busy that night which might be a reason for poor service but if the pizzas were as good as expected I wouldn't have minded. In my opinion, it is Not So Good Pie. I've heard Vito's on Lindell had pizza that was good but I've never had it.

I went to the Good Pie on Lindell only to be disappointed with the service and pizza. They were extremely busy that night which might be a reason for poor service but if the pizzas were as good as expected I wouldn't have minded. In my opinion, it is Not So Good Pie. I've heard Vito's on Lindell had pizza that was good but I've never had it.

Try going there for the buffet...your mind will be blown!

Mmmmm....Vito's. Yeah, you have to go to the buffet. Good stuff.

So it sounds like vito's is the place to go if u want A good pie.

Vito's is great, but so is The Good Pie. Don't listen to the haters. Just a more traditional Neopolitan style, and brick-oven cooked. Also a nice little beer list.

Vito's is great, but so is The Good Pie. Don't listen to the haters. Just a more traditional Neopolitan style, and brick-oven cooked. Also a nice little beer list.

What's the deal, are you on the guys payroll or what? Official propoganda master? Or just a little crush?

What's the deal, are you on the guys payroll or what? Official propoganda master? Or just a little crush?

No catch; I just went there once for dinner before a SLU game and had a great experience. Good food, good beer, walking distance from the arena- not much to it. If you prefer Dominos, you prefer Dominos.