HD Net?

Anybody know if there is an HD Net stream online? I've started looking and not having a lot of luck, but i know some sites out there have to stream it. According to the AD site, this is the channel it will be on. I'm pretty confident there won't be the usual streaming available. I was always told we could not stream online due to limitations at the ScottTrade. But if the TV station is streaming, that is a different story. Still can't believe we're playing in that freakin building.

Anybody know if there is an HD Net stream online? I've started looking and not having a lot of luck, but i know some sites out there have to stream it. According to the AD site, this is the channel it will be on. I'm pretty confident there won't be the usual streaming available. I was always told we could not stream online due to limitations at the ScottTrade. But if the TV station is streaming, that is a different story. Still can't believe we're playing in that freakin building.

I thought we were playing at Chaifetz?

I'm not sure why the channelsurfing/ATDHE options wouldn't be available just because the game is on HDNET. I bet there will be plenty of streaming options. If I knew how, I'd stream the game from my TV to the computer, but I'm an idiot when it comes to that technical stuff.

I thought we were playing at Chaifetz?

I'm not sure why the channelsurfing/ATDHE options wouldn't be available just because the game is on HDNET. I bet there will be plenty of streaming options. If I knew how, I'd stream the game from my TV to the computer, but I'm an idiot when it comes to that technical stuff.

Oh, we are? Gotta be honest, i've just barely skimmed the threads due to my depression of losing and a busy weekend and thought i saw people bitching about scotttrade. If we are at the fetz, i feel much better about being able to watch. Still gonna search online for it. The fact that they don't have a Watch Now link on the AD site always worries me.

The game will be at Chaifetz, per the official press release.

The Saint Louis Billikens will host Indiana State in the first round of the 2010 College Basketball Invitational Tuesday, March 16. Game time at Chaifetz Arena is 8 p.m. The game will be televised by HD Net.

The CBI features 16 teams from across the country playing for a postseason championship with each game played on home campus sites. The first three rounds of the CBI are single-elimination. The two teams competing for the title will play a best-of-three series with the higher seed hosting two games should a third be necessary.

Due to the limited time to process orders, seating in the Loyal Blue and Billiken Gold areas of Chaifetz Arena are available for $20 each and only to the season ticket holders that purchase those seats during the regular season. All tickets outside of those two price levels will be General Admission and will cost $10 each.

Oh, we are? Gotta be honest, i've just barely skimmed the threads due to my depression of losing and a busy weekend and thought i saw people bitching about scotttrade. If we are at the fetz, i feel much better about being able to watch. Still gonna search online for it. The fact that they don't have a Watch Now link on the AD site always worries me.

I would be shocked if the game isn't being streamed somewhere.

If you are DVRing the game tonight. You might want to check the start time. HDNet on DirecTV has the games broadcast tonight at 7pm -9pm and 9pm -11pm CDT. You should check your DVR and adjust accordingly.

Good call - I noticed that as well on my Charter DVR.