The one thing we can all agree on......

The one thing we can all agree on is that we didn't give Temple anywhere close to our best game(at least in the 2nd half)....I'll give plenty of credit to Temple and their defense, but we just didn't play well tonight. It's no shot against any of our players. They gave their best effort, just sometimes you have off nights, and unfortunately, a lot of people had off nights tonight....

Sure the refs missed some obvious travels, but that's just part of the game....We usually don't let it get to us, and didn't let it get to us again tonight....

4th place in the conference is still a good possibility, and I think I speak for every SLU fan and player that we would love another shot at Temple, so we can show them how good we really are, because they didn't see it tonight.

The one thing we can all agree on is that we didn't give Temple anywhere close to our best game(at least in the 2nd half)....I'll give plenty of credit to Temple and their defense, but we just didn't play well tonight. It's no shot against any of our players. They gave their best effort, just sometimes you have off nights, and unfortunately, a lot of people had off nights tonight....

Sure the refs missed some obvious travels, but that's just part of the game....We usually don't let it get to us, and didn't let it get to us again tonight....

4th place in the conference is still a good possibility, and I think I speak for every SLU fan and player that we would love another shot at Temple, so we can show them how good we really are, because they didn't see it tonight.

THEY MISSED A ###### SHOT CLOCK VIOLATION!!! THEY WERE BAAAAAAADD

That and Gary is a moron.

Well, that makes 13 teams that want to play Temple in the tournament.

If you honestly want to play the top team in the conference in the A-10 tournament, you are out of your mind.

If you honestly want to play the top team in the conference in the A-10 tournament, you are out of your mind.

I would choose to play Temple over Xavier any day of the week. No offense, but Xavier is head and shoulders the better of these two teams. Just my observations. We played about as well as we could against X and we still lost. I didn't think we brought our A game tonight and we still had a shot. X is the team in this conference.

If you don't play the top team in the conference, you aren't going to win anything. That's the team you've got to beat.

Ahh I think the 77-72 victory that Temple had over Xavier be submitted as evidence that X is not "head and shoulders better"......Temple is tough because they have a talented big man and they have four or five guys who can shoot not just the three but a pull up off the dribble......granted pull up off the dribble , fake foul and travel move they all seemed to have. Fernandez fallings away two hand throw for nothing but net killed us. He and KC are going to become very familiar with each other over the next two years.

Ahh I think the 77-72 victory that Temple had over Xavier be submitted as evidence that X is not "heal snd shoulders better"......Temple is tough because they have a talented big man and they have four or five guys who can shoot not just the three but a pull up off the dribble......granted pull up off the dribble , fake foul and travel move they all seemed to have. Fernandez fallings away two hand throw for nothing but net killed us. He and KC are going to become very familiar with each other over the next two years.

Ahh I think the 77-72 victory that Temple had over Xavier be submitted as evidence that X is not "head and shoulders better"......Temple is tough because they have a talented big man and they have four or five guys who can shoot not just the three but a pull up off the dribble......granted pull up off the dribble , fake foul and travel move they all seemed to have. Fernandez fallings away two hand throw for nothing but net killed us. He and KC are going to become very familiar with each other over the next two years.

Yeah, I liked the Fernandez kid. Nice pickup by Dunphy there. RM said it best they outmuscled us, especially on the boards. WR needs some help on the inside. Not knocking CE, but he's got to provide more help on the boards. I did get to watch it and I think the first half stats showed TU w/ 19 us w/9. That ain't gonna cut it against the top teams. Overall, though, what I'm taking away from the X and TU games, and let's not forget we beat Richmond, UD, and RI here, is that our D will keep us in just about every game we play. We are soooo close. Adding some inside help for WR next year, and who knows maybe it's CR or JS, will be a huge boost for this team.

I would choose to play Temple over Xavier any day of the week. No offense, but Xavier is head and shoulders the better of these two teams. Just my observations. We played about as well as we could against X and we still lost. I didn't think we brought our A game tonight and we still had a shot. X is the team in this conference.

This might be news to you, but the flashiest team in the conference isn't always the best team in the conference.

This might be news to you, but the flashiest team in the conference isn't always the best team in the conference.

Agreed. Obviously X is a flashier team, but that is not the reason l think they are the better team. They are well coached, relentless and they have some big time stars on their team. I've seen Xavier play multiple times, and only Temple once (last night) so maybe that wasn't their best game. Not sure. No one is denying they play great D. It was smothering and impressive. I just think, on a neutral court, if I had to put money down on X vs. Temple, my money goes on X 10 out of 10 times. Either way, both teams are great and you should be proud of your team. Good luck in the tourney. We'll be pulling for you guys.

Agreed. Obviously X is a flashier team, but that is not the reason l think they are the better team. They are well coached, relentless and they have some big time stars on their team. I've seen Xavier play multiple times, and only Temple once (last night) so maybe that wasn't their best game. Not sure. No one is denying they play great D. It was smothering and impressive. I just think, on a neutral court, if I had to put money down on X vs. Temple, my money goes on X 10 out of 10 times. Either way, both teams are great and you should be proud of your team. Good luck in the tourney. We'll be pulling for you guys.

Davola-

Get off his nuts...haha

My take is that Temple is a better TEAM than Xavier but X has two very talented players in #31 and #55...Temple has the best TEAM play in the A10.

I'd rather play Temple than Xavier. Temple is beatable, X we would need on an off night. Xavier has more size and better athletes than we do (this year). Temple did beat them earlier this yr but thats not who I would have my money on in another matchup between the two teams.

My take is that Temple is a better TEAM than Xavier but X has two very talented players in #31 and #55...Temple has the best TEAM play in the A10.

What are you thinking?

More impressive star players = better team.

Who cares about what the resume looked like or even that Temple has the head to head win? Xavier wins 19 times out of 20! durrrr

What are you thinking?

Who cares about what the resume looked like or even that Temple has the head to head win? Xavier wins 19 times out of 20! durrrr

Do you have a problem with someone that disagrees with you? Sorry to break it to you, but not everyone in the world is going to agree with everything you say. Don't know what to tell ya pal. Don't give Temple fans a bad name. By the way, the game is over so quit looking for fans over here to praise your team. You guys are good...not that good. Do I think you are overrated? Of course.

What are you thinking?

Go away...Douchenozzle!

• 3 weeks later...

What are you thinking?

Xavier still looking good aren't they? Go X. See ya next year Temple.