Rick Majerus - Coach of the Year?

I'm perfectly happy in 118, but I may come over and do some push-ups for fun.

The thing is Postcard doesnt even go to the games and backhandrican doesnt even sit in 108. Im just laughing at all this. You should come say hello to me, davola, dirtyrican, and the big guy. We will buy you a beer. There are a lot of posters in 108, its a good time. Also, if you wanna do pushups go for it, just dont make us look bad.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is Postcard doesnt even go to the games and backhandrican doesnt even sit in 108. Im just laughing at all this. You should come say hello to me, davola, dirtyrican, and the big guy. We will buy you a beer. There are a lot of posters in 108, its a good time. Also, if you wanna do pushups go for it, just dont make us look bad.

are you telling me that the backhandtherican is telling tales again. I think he goes to a few games, not all.

I've been going to Billiken games as long as you've been alive son.

For the rest of billiken nation (excluding Posty)-

Anybody wanting to move to section 108 for next season...We will be holding tryouts this Wednesday at lacledes, the Annex, and Humps following the game. We will be evaluating talent based on alcohol consumption, billiken attire, and push-ups/pull-ups.

See you Wednesday

Don't forget G.T.L.

Cool. I'll bring my Perfect Push-up handles with me. :lol:

Come on guys, postal goes to the games. He said so, so it must be true :lol:

When he went by "billiphan" he would challenge people to meet him at his seats. Then after that persona was banned and he came back as "postcard", he again challenged people to meet him at his seats. :lol:

Come on guys, postal goes to the games. He said so, so it must be true :lol:

When he went by "billiphan" he would challenge people to meet him at his seats. Then after that persona was banned and he came back as "postcard", he again challenged people to meet him at his seats. :lol:

Cause I can afford to buy a ticket and go inside the arena unlike you who panhandles outside of it. :lol:

Are you sure Billiphan was banned?

You would know. :lol:

You're the one that brings it up in every one of your posts so I thought you would know. So was that poster banned or not? Please answer soon. I know you can only use the library computer for another 50 minutes before they kick you out. :lol:

When he went by "billiphan" he would challenge people to meet him at his seats. Then after that persona was banned and he came back as "postcard", he again challenged people to meet him at his seats.

Are you sure Billiphan was banned?

Yes, Detective, please address this. It's something I've wondered for a long time. How do you know Postcard has been here and been banned under another username? If you don't want to put it on the board, please send me a PM. It just seems like you've become so convinced of something and repeated it so often that it just must be true.

Uhh yeah - so much for that COY discussion :lol: :lol:

I believe RM deserves it over the other folks. It is more impressive to me to take a bunch of unproven Freshmen and Sophomores and place fourth in the league as opposed to taking proven talent and placing 1st in the league (e.g. X, Temple).

I'm perfectly happy in 118, but I may come over and do some push-ups for fun.

Box and Won-

I love the energy, I can feel it! or maybe thats from the creatine today...not sure. Either way, you are definitely welcome over in 108....we can work on our abs during the non conference schedule next year.

Call me Tony Horton.

Yes, Detective, please address this. It's something I've wondered for a long time. How do you know Postcard has been here and been banned under another username? If you don't want to put it on the board, please send me a PM. It just seems like you've become so convinced of something and repeated it so often that it just must be true.

I changed my handle after I changed computers and net services. I announced it to the Board when I came back with a new handle. Others have done the same thing, so I find it amusing you bring that up. You are borrowing a page from ajarete. Congrats. It is a non issue, because I brought it up when I first posted with this name! In fact, I invite you to look at my first post as ACE in May of 2003. Next.

Let's see... there was a guy who went by billiphan who caused trouble, not talk much basketball, took shots at SLU fans, waved the pom poms for Mizzou and would challenge SLU fans to meet him at his seats. He would also talk to me about not affording tickets and having to collect cans (which doesn't make any sense, considering I have no problem affording to go to games) Then soon after that person (billiphan) gets banned or mysteriously disappears, a character with a new name, but the exact same act, including the meet me at my seats routine, can collecting, etc. shows up. Also, billiphan challenged Skip to some kind of fight many years ago. Recently, Postcard slipped up and referenced that the incident with Skip which happened LONG before postcard even showed up on the board. How would he know about that incident between billiphan and postcard? Maybe there are two people who talk about can collecting and meet me at my seats? Maybe it is all just a coincidence. :lol:

I changed my handle after I changed computers and net services. I announced it to the Board when I came back with a new handle. Others have done the same thing, so I find it amusing you bring that up. You are borrowing a page from ajarete. Congrats. It is a non issue, because I brought it up when I first posted with this name! In fact, I invite you to look at my first post as ACE in May of 2003. Next.

Let's see... there was a guy who went by billiphan who caused trouble, not talk much basketball, took shots at SLU fans, waved the pom poms for Mizzou and would challenge SLU fans to meet him at his seats. He would also talk to me about not affording tickets and having to collect cans (which doesn't make any sense, considering I have no problem affording to go to games) Then soon after that person (billiphan) gets banned or mysteriously disappears, a character with a new name, but the exact same act, including the meet me at my seats routine, can collecting, etc. shows up. Also, billiphan challenged Skip to some kind of fight many years ago. Recently, Postcard slipped up and referenced that the incident with Skip which happened LONG before postcard even showed up on the board. How would he know about that incident between billiphan and postcard? Maybe there are two people who talk about can collecting and meet me at my seats? Maybe it is all just a coincidence. :lol:

I think I'd beat all your butts anyway

The troll quickly tried to derail a good Billikens related topic with his first post in the thread. Sorry for feeding the troll. I am starting appreciate more how wise Rich is. :lol:

Clearly Majerus should be coach of the year. With the youngest team in the country, this team has greatly exceeded expectations. The way Charlotte, URI and Dayton have struggled down the stretch with more experienced teams seals it up. Chris Mooney also deserves consideration for turning around that program, but they have a more experienced team.

I've been going to Billiken games as long as you've been alive son.

That must explain your awful jokes...before you start posting, come up with some better material old timer.

And to answer your question about what would we do if you came down to 108...no, we aren't planning to rip your head off. This was all in response to you calling some of my friends 'internet tough guys' or something along those lines..maybe it was hiding behind computer screens, can't remember. It's really quite simple. You say we are internet tough guys, and I assume you were saying we were scared to say whatever it is we were saying to your face, hence the invitation to 108. Not too difficult to figure out. Make sure you bring down the wine coolers...strawberry watermelon please.

The troll quickly tried to derail a good Billikens related topic with his first post in the thread. Sorry for feeding the troll. I am starting appreciate more how wise Rich is. ;)

Clearly Majerus should be coach of the year. With the youngest team in the country, this team has greatly exceeded expectations. The way Charlotte, URI and Dayton have struggled down the stretch with more experienced teams seals it up. Chris Mooney also deserves consideration for turning around that program, but they have a more experienced team.

Ha. Funny you calling someone a troll. I actuallly addressed the topic of the thread in my first post. You've repeatedly replied to this thread and talked about everything but the COY topic until your very last post from a minute ago. I"ve never seen a kiss ass like you so despised. You fail at that and at life :P