The students keep coming.

Bishop

Alright, its finally time. The student section once again brought it and made the Fetz a tough place to play. Now, its time to get the rest of the stadium into the game... I never thought this statement would happen!

i know these were both big games against solid opponents, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep this going. the players don't get fired up by oldtimers sitting on their hands, they get fired up by students and the young at heart going GOTDAMN APESHIT all game.

seriously, FREE THROW DEFENSE is a tangible thing.

in the words of this tiny little asian guy i used to know, "get ######ing pump."

that, and... "what, you need tampon???"

Alright, its finally time. The student section once again brought it and made the Fetz a tough place to play. Now, its time to get the rest of the stadium into the game... I never thought this statement would happen!

i know these were both big games against solid opponents, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep this going. the players don't get fired up by oldtimers sitting on their hands, they get fired up by students and the young at heart going GOTDAMN APESHIT all game.

in the words of this tiny little asian guy i used to know, "get ######ing pump."

GOTDAMN???

hahaha just kidding. keep up the hilarious posts!

I guess it wouldn't be that far of a stretch since her and RM have similarly shaped bodies.

with all this snookie talk, at first glance I thought this post read, "her and RM have similarly shaped boobies"

which made me wonder... :lol:

BTW, major props to the kid wearing the FULL CHEWBACCA SUIT.

Ian is a boss. He went big. His crew does serious work getting their area going. I can't threaten cuttin' heads above about the eight row. We got them in the middle, and the frats in the back. Good job by all lately. Gotta keep it coming.

ATTENTION: Severe weather expected Wednesday. White out conditions will be prevalent. Inhospitable environment for all those not currently playing basketball in Midtown. Plan accordingly.