Official Game Thread: SLU vs St. BungAdventure

jimbofive

My reading of the NCAA rulebook says that the technicals called on Christian and Hall count toward disqualification. If that's the case, not only should they both have fouled out -- Christian ended up with six fouls tonight.

Is there an NCAA review committee for referee's mistakes?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My reading of the NCAA rulebook says that the technicals called on Christian and Hall count toward disqualification. If that's the case, not only should they both have fouled out -- Christian ended up with six fouls tonight.

I believe the CS finished the game with 8 fouls.

I also believe at one point #44 pulled a knife on KM for which KM was giving a technical.

As bad an officiated game as I've seen. However I agree that it is at least the THIRD time this year OUR scorer's table has screwed up.

Oh and did anyone else hear Guy say, "WIIIIILLLLIIIIEEEEEE......................................SMMIIIIIIIFFFFFFF

F!"?

Now that's an audible.

That was the Guy Phillips call of the year right there!!!!! I hope Kim Tucci gives a lot of money for Guy to keep his seat at the table.

Where are you Mr. Point SLU to save the day for us basketball fans!!!

-it seemed like the Bonnies had a lot of players with very interesting ways to shoot the ball, some guys really struggled to handle the ball, they looked disjointed at times, but also had some nice pieces and made it work

-i did not look to see who they played, but on the postgame they said something like this is their fourth conf road loss and the combined margin of defeat is seven points, we can't say that

-i am so glad we won, as it would have been horrible had we lost

-for much of the game it seemed like the place was dead

-again, glad we won

-ft's. ft's, ft's. ft's, ft's. ft's, ft's. ft's, ft's. ft's, ft's. ft's, ft's. ft's

Just watched the tape on Channel 5 frame by frame. Somebody ought to send it to the A-10 office, for whatever that would be worth. Foot was on the line, no question.

Actually, Rick or May ought to hold a press conference and play the tape frame by frame, JFK style. The A-10 has no rules and no integrity. Not that I want to leave -- just rub the conference head's nose in it a little and try to get some change.

A buddy of mine, who was watching the game at home, said that the A-10's director of officiating was in attendance and was interviewed during the broadcast!

Just watched the tape on Channel 5 frame by frame. Somebody ought to send it to the A-10 office, for whatever that would be worth. Foot was on the line, no question.

Actually, Rick or May ought to hold a press conference and play the tape frame by frame, JFK style. The A-10 has no rules and no integrity. Not that I want to leave -- just rub the conference head's nose in it a little and try to get some change.

I assume you are talking about the tying shot? From where I sit it is to far away to detect something like that at that end. If that is the shot you are talking about then it only would have meant that we would have been up by 1 and they would have fouled us right away. The way we shot FTs last night that would have been a disaster. As it turned out they let us run the clock out and took their chances of us missing the last shot so it worked out for us.

0. 4. 21 all really nice players for the Bonnies; 21, 5. 44 real thugs and without BC and CS we would have been left to die in the alley.

Nice to see CS hit some shots; he had a little more arch on the ball-just enough.

After Conklin was taken out of the game by RM for getting decked and knocked in the mouth CS came back got even with 44

When they look at the plus minutes WR, KM, JS, CS, KC,

JJ missed two key free throws coming off the bench cold-unforgivable with the game on the line; CR hardly got in the game and he would have been mugged had he appeared. CE never could get away from his guy and had a very mediocre game. JJ can not defend these older more athletic guards.

I thought RM was going to personally take out the scorer; this is not the first game this year that we have had players play after having 5 fouls because the technical was not counted as a personal foul.

Enlighten me when has this happened?