Who's on your ignore list?

slufanskip

taj to follow up on jimbo, the length of your posts has caused me to drop magazine subscriptions for the national review and readers digest when i realized i had to pick between taj or nr and rd for my limited reading time.

it only works when you are logged in - so if you are someone who just reads (doesnt post) like me, it really is not that useful.

however if I did use it it would be ACE because he seems to just want to argue and he always brings up politics. KSHOE has some good posts, but, I am guessing, he is some ancient alumni from the 1950s who seems crabby about everthing. wish he would lighten up.

some posters i dont read because they just write too much

GO BILLS!

"Ignore" list?

I do not have an ignore list.

If you you have an ignore list, you might possibly be a little weak yourself.

Cannot take the heat from a few nutcases on an anonymous web site?

Damn.

You must be the type of guy that, for instance, got cut from the C-team at SLUH.

A few lightweights give me some lip, I do not tell my mother and hide with an "ignore button".

Just my opinion...

There is no one on my ignore list. There are some pretty outrageous posters from time to time but if you think of them as children at play on their opponents message board they become somewhat entertaining or some degree of pathetic. As in the case of a reent reappearance of a really dumb-ss poster. Sign Guy and the moderators do a pretty good job of detecting impostors and newly created monikers of previously banned posters. They seem so simple in a way; as if no one can tell who it is.

"Ignore" list?

I do not have an ignore list.

If you you have an ignore list, you might possibly be a little weak yourself.

Cannot take the heat from a few nutcases on an anonymous web site?

Damn.

You must be the type of guy that, for instance, got cut from the C-team at SLUH.

A few lightweights give me some lip, I do not tell my mother and hide with an "ignore button".

Just my opinion...

Yes, because putting someone on your "ignore list" is a sign of weakness. Yeah okay.

it only works when you are logged in - so if you are someone who just reads (doesnt post) like me, it really is not that useful.

however if I did use it it would be ACE because he seems to just want to argue and he always brings up politics. KSHOE has some good posts, but, I am guessing, he is some ancient alumni from the 1950s who seems crabby about everthing. wish he would lighten up.

some posters i dont read because they just write too much

GO BILLS!

Good stuff. I've been called a bunch of things over the years on this board but a 50s graduate is a new one. Something tells me I know you in real life but I could be off....by about 4 decades.

Agree with some of the other posters' thoughts about long posts. Most major points can be effectively made in a paragraph or two. I'll be honest, I don't normally read more than 2 paragraphs for some of the real long writers. I suspect others are like me.

John Boehner

I'm 26.24 % happier

(just being fair and balanced, Iggy)

I'm guessing you're ignoring him because he is a X graduate. That's cool. He's a real nice guy though. A SLU grad is his right hand man on the hill.