HOT CHEERLEADERS!!!

jimbofive

We have a rule here. No quoting postcard. Thank you for your cooperation.

steve, skip did bring up a good point, when someone quotes someone that we have on ignore, the quote does indeed show. isnt there someway to make sure it also shows as ignore? for example i love reading skip or clock's comments so i will always click on their posts in a string. but if they are quoting one of my ignores i have subject myself to what i have assumed i wouldnt have step in. sure would be nice to completely freeze the trolls.

Posted Image

Janel is the bestest. That picture really does not do her justice at all. She's right in front of the band and we have a great view of her. :P

That's another thing they stopped doing at games. The cheerleaders used to switch ends at halftime. So you guys in the band only see half of them, and us guys in the other end zone do, too.

Just posted a picture for effect. Never said she was turbohawt. None of the chicks are particularly racktastic in those faux-toes. However, some juice is on display in the photo gallery. It's just nice to be able to post SLU chicks and not have it be hilarious/nauseating.

steve, skip did bring up a good point, when someone quotes someone that we have on ignore, the quote does indeed show. isnt there someway to make sure it also shows as ignore? for example i love reading skip or clock's comments so i will always click on their posts in a string. but if they are quoting one of my ignores i have subject myself to what i have assumed i wouldnt have step in. sure would be nice to completely freeze the trolls.

To my knowledge, no forum software has that feature.