UMKC fans in the student section!!!

ARon

Who cares at this point. They moved them, they didn't make much noise.

agree

but I would imagine not many UMKC students are from STL unlike SWMO, UMKC students probably dont live in STL

If they were they would probably go to UMSL.

I thought you guys did a good job considering the circumstances: Xmas break, a nobody apponent, Tuesday night.

I respect what you do. You give it your all in a tough situation. Just bring the heat come conference play.

agree

but I would imagine not many UMKC students are from STL unlike SWMO, UMKC students probably dont live in STL

I thought you guys did a good job considering the circumstances: Xmas break, a nobody apponent, Tuesday night.

I respect what you do. You give it your all in a tough situation. Just bring the heat come conference play.

Tonight I learned what I always suspected, but had never proved: Crowd excitement STARTS with the students.

When we were dead, the crowd was dead. There were 3 (count 'em 1-2-3) undergrads standing in front, and when we starting jumping up and down and waving our arms like idiots to people screaming get up, the noise magically started increasing. It happened several times. I was shocked. Who knew all it took to get a few thousand people going is a couple idiots who refuse to shut up?

agree

Thanks dlarry we will!

A couple of great occurrences tonight I thought I would share with you all,

1. Alex Bazzell's lover in the KSTATE gear who wanted me to fight him in the parking lot.

2. When Kwamain went on his run to take the lead I took my camera over near the UMKC fans who had been yelling at me and told them I needed to get a picture of their faces. The portly ginger flipped me the bird with both hands. I have the picture and will post it tomorrow after the women's game.

3. And the insane blonde who followed me out into the parking lot and told me to "Stop yelling at Alex Bazzell" She explained that he plays basketball and I don't to that I responded, "It didn't look like it tonight!". After all of that she still wouldn't give me her number!

Tonight I learned what I always suspected, but had never proved: Crowd excitement STARTS with the students.

When we were dead, the crowd was dead. There were 3 (count 'em 1-2-3) undergrads standing in front, and when we starting jumping up and down and waving our arms like idiots to people screaming get up, the noise magically started increasing. It happened several times. I was shocked. Who knew all it took to get a few thousand people going is a couple idiots who refuse to shut up?

agree I go to all the games but the MOState game was more electric than any game Ive been to because of the atmospher.

It may have been a lot of Mo state fans but when the crowd gets going its contagious.

A full student section everygame could bring that to every game

Hmm, I'm thinking I might try to get kicked out of the student section at the next game.

Yeah, here's the punishment. Move from these end-zone bleacher seats into the midcourt padded seats that cost Billiken fans $500 extra a year. We showed them!

Thanks dlarry we will!

1. Alex Bazzell's lover in the KSTATE gear who wanted me to fight him in the parking lot.

2. When Kwamain went on his run to take the lead I took my camera over near the UMKC fans who had been yelling at me and told them I needed to get a picture of their faces. The portly ginger flipped me the bird with both hands. I have the picture and will post it tomorrow after the women's game.

3. And the insane blonde who followed me out into the parking lot and told me to "Stop yelling at Alex Bazzell" She explained that he plays basketball and I don't to that I responded, "It didn't look like it tonight!". After all of that she still wouldn't give me her number!

That's the sign of a good evening, if you ask me.

We will make room for you in 118 when you're older.

Thanks dlarry we will!

Don't worry, you can always fall back on the Saintsations.

Yeah, here's the punishment. Move from these end-zone bleacher seats into the midcourt padded seats that cost Billiken fans $500 extra a year. We showed them!

We were jarring 40 minutes before tip off. Trust me, it was the smart move. Bad things could have happened. 05 could have been stalked afterward by more than just one crazy blonde.

Yeah that was me dominating Jimbo's broski. HAHAHA

If BackhandtheRican or SpiritoftheEastSide can get you in the gym and add 20 lbs of pure muscle (which I'm sure they would try to do illegally) then you should go out for the team. Good form.

If BackhandtheRican or SpiritoftheEastSide can get you in the gym and add 20 lbs of pure muscle (which I'm sure they would try to do illegally) then you should go out for the team. Good form.

Yeah especially when I hit the underside of the rim. Actually thought about trying out this year just to complete a kind of dream of mine.