KM Update

moytoy12

Read that as well. Thank Jeebus.

Kwamain got let down by his eye membrane (conjunctiva)... Those pigs wanna burn his house doooooooown. However, look for him HATE on the second best team in Missouri HARD on Saturday.

Kwamain in the membraaaaaaane.

He played a heck of a game last night. We'll need him to be able to see on Saturday.

dam straight we need him. if the last few minutes showed us anything, it again revealed our achilles heel is we have no backup for kwamain mitchell. i predict this will be a serious problem down the road. belmont was good, but they arent temple, or dayton or xavier or rhodey or richmond

dam straight we need him. if the last few minutes showed us anything, it again revealed our achilles heel is we have no backup for kwamain mitchell. i predict this will be a serious problem down the road. belmont was good, but they arent temple, or dayton or xavier or rhodey or richmond

I thought that KM played like a senior last night, a very good senior! He was tough and under control and shot the ball beautifully. He is head and shoulders above our other guards but I give them credit for playing very hard, particularly on defense. We need him to compete in the big time games!

I thought that KM played like a senior last night, a very good senior! He was tough and under control and shot the ball beautifully. He is head and shoulders above our other guards but I give them credit for playing very hard, particularly on defense. We need him to compete in the big time games!

Good to hear but would love to see CS, KC, JJ, or Reid (if he ever recovers from his concussion) step up and start nailing some 3s. KM's not gonna be hot every nite... no one is, except Kobe Bryant.

Good to hear but would love to see CS, KC, JJ, or Reid (if he ever recovers from his concussion) step up and start nailing some 3s. KM's not gonna be hot every nite... no one is, except Kobe Bryant.

i dont care if one of them is making threes or twos as much as i want someone to act like a competent leader and a guard that can dependably handle the ball and avoid chaos and turnovers. the last 3-4 minutes should not have been the hectic hold your breath and pray the clock runs out event that it was. belmont was a good team, but like i said, before, we will face a lot tougher over the next three months. someone has to be able to step into kwamain's shoes to at least a crediable passable degree and frankly i dont think we have that someone to get us past an occasional kwamain come out for air period right now.

kwamain, dont get hurt and no fouling.

i dont care if one of them is making threes or twos as much as i want someone to act like a competent leader and a guard that can dependably handle the ball and avoid chaos and turnovers. the last 3-4 minutes should not have been the hectic hold your breath and pray the clock runs out event that it was. belmont was a good team, but like i said, before, we will face a lot tougher over the next three months. someone has to be able to step into kwamain's shoes to at least a crediable passable degree and frankly i dont think we have that someone to get us past an occasional kwamain come out for air period right now.

kwamain, dont get hurt and no fouling.

Roy, I am confused - the end of the game ended up that way primarily due to Belmont fouling - now if you are talking about the foul we committed on one series when we had the ball and the mishandle by CS then fine but those two don't add up to a loss of 10 points of our lead. That happened because we could not consistently get a rebound and gave Belmont multiple chances for put backs.

Roy, I am confused - the end of the game ended up that way primarily due to Belmont fouling - now if you are talking about the foul we committed on one series when we had the ball and the mishandle by CS then fine but those two don't add up to a loss of 10 points of our lead. That happened because we could not consistently get a rebound and gave Belmont multiple chances for put backs.

so you thought all our late game possessions were well handled. there were no aspects of a scramble or chaos that varied greatly in quality from those earlier in the game with kwamain in charge? we watched different endings.

so you thought all our late game possessions were well handled. there were no aspects of a scramble or chaos that varied greatly in quality from those earlier in the game with kwamain in charge? we watched different endings.

They went to the hard trap mostly after KM was out of the game but even though we seemed a little tentative at times I thought we handled it ok. One time JJ messed up and the staff put him at the other end. The problem was making the darn free throws. CS hit 4 but most others struggled.