Iowa State v. SLU thread

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. TheA_Bomb, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

what is he basically saying, is anyone can play the "what if..." game, but the fact of the matter is that it was an eleven point game and we held you in the 60s.

I am not happy with the result, but it sounds like other than there 19-4 run early in the second half we played alright. Lets go kill whoever we play tomorrow.

Yeah just the other game we were thinking we have a few quality outside shooters and they can't all go cold at the same time....

....well they did and it killed us.

I'm not too disheartened. ISU is probably a tourney team or right there on the bubble and the first game outside Chaifetz with THE YOUNGEST TEAM in the Nation.

I will be happy if we come back to win tomorrow, especially if it is against Notre Dame because I really hate them.

Hey Guys - Fun game tonight.

I'm aware that many other ISU fans were predicting a pretty large win, but I was expecting about a ten point W personally. So I basically got what I expected.

I was actually really worried about this game, I think StL is a very dangerous team and I think this is a pretty solid win. You guys will have a very successful season I'm sure, and I wish you the best of luck this year.

Great game!!

I get it, you're a twelve year old whose parents just let him watch Billy Madison for the first time! Congrats!

I'm 12? Son of a...

Might be the biggest compliment you can pay a player. He got that much under your skin and you were only listening to the game on the radio.

True. Eric Coleman. UNI. Biggest douchebag ever.

Your older uncle must have introduced you to that movie as long as you promised to keep your special secret.

I'm not from Missouri.

Are you wearing a sweater vest?

Yes. Sherbet colored.

He is from Iowa what do you expect?

And my guess is you're from Missouri? Jesus Christ.

I'm aware that many other ISU fans were predicting a pretty large win, but I was expecting about a ten point W personally. So I basically got what I expected.

I was actually really worried about this game, I think StL is a very dangerous team and I think this is a pretty solid win. You guys will have a very successful season I'm sure, and I wish you the best of luck this year.

Great game!!

Thanks. Best of luck to you too. May each of us help the other in the RPI world.

Great game!!

It looks like you have a pretty good team. I look forward to watching you vs ND tomorrow. Should be a good game against two teams I think are underated.

Some good lunch eating going on here Billikens.comers. I like it. I'd have kicked some ######, but it seems I came in towards the end. Good game, somebody had to lose. Our best player and basically anyone that wasn't WR or BC played like donkey. Kept it fairly close. I can take a loss, but I'll bet that if we play ISU next year, they get monkeystomped.

Some good lunch eating going on here Billikens.comers. I like it. I'd have kicked some ######, but it seems I came in towards the end. Good game, somebody had to lose. Our best player and basically anyone that wasn't WR or BC played like donkey. Kept it fairly close. I can take a loss, but I'll bet that if we play ISU next year, they get monkeystomped.

How so? Who do we have that can beat them?

Conklin, a lucky gangbanger from the mean streets of Oregon

Reed, who is decent

Mitchell, who scored 4 points

Me thinks you should go hang with Jim Jones.

Thanks. Best of luck to you too. May each of us help the other in the RPI world.

Haha, amen to that!!

It looks like you have a pretty good team. I look forward to watching you vs ND tomorrow. Should be a good game against two teams I think are underated.

We'd all love to think so. Definitely the best team we've had in a few years, so we're all very excited about that. And as for playing Notre Dame, that would be a pretty tough match-up but I think we'd have a legitimate shot to win it. They still gotta play NU tonight, so we'll see what happens there.

It took you an awful long time to respond. Try not jackin your little weenis to the Brackins highlight video on youtube.

I didn't want to put the laptop on your mom's head. Didn't seem very polite.

Seriously this is the best material you have?

Sensing issue here...

Sigh. Let's keep the topic related to the game, please.

Back on topic....will SLU win another game after that crappy performance? Will conklin be able to survive with his hardcore gangbanging life style, or will the streets take him under? Will Kwamain Mitchell get back on track?