Iowa State v. SLU thread

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we can have some pride that we held them in the 60s. Those Iowa State jokers on here were all lol when people were predicting a score similar to this one.

In fairness, you hit some 3s, we make our bunnies, it's a complete blowout and it's closer to 80-70 than the score was.

In fairness, you hit some 3s, we make our bunnies, it's a complete blowout and it's closer to 80-70 than the score was.

In all fairness, we make more than one of our 15 threes and its a close game.

In fairness we hit a few more FTs hit a couple more 3 pt attempts and we win the game.

What a stupid statement. Please leave now you lost credibility to be a reasonable fan.

Yes. KM shouldn't be that tired tomorrow and I don't think there is any way the rest of our guards play that bad again. You just hate to waste a game in which Conk and Reed played so well.

The longer the shot, the more the lack of familiarity with the building comes into play, especially for such a young team.

Ok, if you want to play that token, if we don't miss roughly 84 layups in the first half, we offset that.

Well if we didn't miss any shots and you guys missed all your shots we would've broken some sort of record and made the top ten plays of the week on ESPN.

Once again, please leave you have lost credibility and your posts are making us all dumber may God have mercy on your soul.

Well if we didn't miss any shots and you guys missed all your shots we would've broken some sort of record and made the top ten plays of the week on ESPN.

Once again, please leave you have lost credibility and your posts are making us all dumber may God have mercy on your soul.

Mr. TheA_Bomb, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Don't cry because he walked all over your precious lottery pick!

I'm crying? Last time I checked, the scoreboard said

Iowa State 65

St. Louis 54

What am I upset about?

I am looking forward to Hargondy scoring 40 against you guys.

I don't care how many he scores. One guy can't win a game. Found that out with Brackins and his 42 against Kansas last year.

Mr. TheA_Bomb, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I get it, you're a twelve year old whose parents just let him watch Billy Madison for the first time! Congrats!

You could at least try to be original.