Over 20,000 people on Kentucky board

Well I am sure they are all wondering who the next victim err HC will be. Not too impressed with the vetting process their AD did on his last choice. Of course the first name out of the talking heads mouths is Billy Donovan. Why in the hell would he even consider moving from FL??? Hell, he has built a program there that even Cats fans can be envious of.

Well I am sure they are all wondering who the next victim err HC will be. Not too impressed with the vetting process their AD did on his last choice. Of course the first name out of the talking heads mouths is Billy Donovan. Why in the hell would he even consider moving from FL??? Hell, he has built a program there that even Cats fans can be envious of.

U of Florida - Football #1, BB #2

UK - Basketball #1, Football #2, 3 or 4

Please post a link.

If you really want to see it, just go over to CatsPause and do a search for "Majerus" - his name pops up a few times. I don't feel like doing it myself.

Edit: I apologize, this post sounded jerky. Basically, there's just a thread over there where people are throwing out the names of coaches they'd like and a few said Majerus. A few others said they would not want Majerus. Majerus's name hasn't been mentioned in any rumors or anything.

If you really want to see it, just go over to CatsPause and do a search for "Majerus" - his name pops up a few times. I don't feel like doing it myself.

Edit: I apologize, this post sounded jerky. Basically, there's just a thread over there where people are throwing out the names of coaches they'd like and a few said Majerus. A few others said they would not want Majerus. Majerus's name hasn't been mentioned in any rumors or anything.

No need to apologize. I just thought you might have an easy link. Thanks.