Tickets for LaSalle

stlodoyle

dear boys and girls; there's a marvelous new invention I would like to introduce today: a dictionary. even old-fashioned words like "ducat" often appear in these wonders of learning. try one today, and you will be perfectly amazed by their clarity and their comprehensiveness. even long and complicated words like "archipelago" and "feckless pariah" often appear in them.

ps: despite what countless students have earnestly argued over the years, it was not in fact Daniel Webster who authored the American standard in this field of endeavor.

dear boys and girls; there's a marvelous new invention I would like to introduce today: a dictionary. even old-fashioned words like "ducat" often appear in these wonders of learning. try one and you will be perfectly amazed by their clarity and their comprehensiveness. even long and complicated words like "archipelago" and "feckless pariah" often appear in them.

ps: despite what countless students have earnestly argued me over the years, it was not in fact Daniel Webster who authored the American standard in this field of endeavor.

i believe he was responding to the holding/selling phrase.

"Pumpkin Escobar, Los Angeles local #305!"

I bet you could find about 500 students with season tickets that would sell. :lol:

dneuner, surely as a student you know that all the student tickets are imbedded magnetically on each students id card.

dneuner, surely as a student you know that all the student tickets are imbedded magnetically on each students id card.

Ah yes, but, the swiper hasn't worked since the game against BC, and they've been giving students hard tickets to use instead.. or they just show the ID depending on who's at the door.

Ah yes, but, the swiper hasn't worked since the game against BC, and they've been giving students hard tickets to use instead.. or they just show the ID depending on who's at the door.

my daughter has her's scanned every game.

my daughter has her's scanned every game.

Really?! That's news to me. Interesting though, because Blue Crew even stopped counting games because they were going to use the swipers count.. I wonder if she uses a different door? Thanks for the tidbit!

Really?! That's news to me. Interesting though, because Blue Crew even stopped counting games because they were going to use the swipers count.. I wonder if she uses a different door? Thanks for the tidbit!

Mine works about 50/50. Sometimes they try to scan it three or four times, get frustrated, and then they look at the ID and tell me to just go in.

I really hope we have a decent student showing for senior night, which happens to be the first day of spring break. It would suck to have a full arena and a weak student section.

Oh, and dneuner, in case you were wondering, yes I will be heckling you as usual. :lol:

Mine works about 50/50. Sometimes they try to scan it three or four times, get frustrated, and then they look at the ID and tell me to just go in.

I really hope we have a decent student showing for senior night, which happens to be the first day of spring break. It would suck to have a full arena and a weak student section.

Oh, and dneuner, in case you were wondering, yes I will be heckling you as usual. :lol:

Not sure it would "suck" to have a full arena and a weak student section. Instead, it would feel more typical - the last 2 games excluded.

Not sure it would "suck" to have a full arena and a weak student section. Instead, it would feel more typical - the last 2 games excluded.

OK, fair enough. It would be disappointing, seeing as how last week proved that SLU actually has students, with legs, who are capable of using them to walk to Chaifetz Arena for a basketball game. The majority of the crowd is reluctant to really get into the game cheering wise unless it starts raining 3's or someone makes a dunk. The players feed off of the energy from a lot of students who are loud and excited. They look over at us frequently when they start to get a run going (especially BE and BC). I don't want spring break to lower student attendance of senior night so much that we cannot provide that for the players. KL, BE, and TLIII deserve to be sent out on a good note. If that doesn't happen, thats what would "suck."

They are selling left over student tickets to the general public from what I was told

-what is a left over student ticket? i am guessing if there were 1000 student season tix available and only 750 were sold the remaining 250 would be "left over"?