Official GDT: SLU vs. St. FreshFruitsAndVegetables

jimbofive

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure Majerus won't chew out anyone in the lockeroom.

LOLCATS. You know what really sucks? I took my big f'ing jug of Jameson over to these tramps' house last weekend and left it there, so all I have is beer and rum. ###### doesn't cut it. Maybe this is my fault. If I start a game thread, I'm drinking whiskey during. SONOFABITCH. Let's pull it together, Bills. Let's double them up this second half.

LOLCATS. You know what really sucks? I took my big f'ing jug of Jameson over to these tramps' house last weekend and left it there, so all I have is beer and rum. ###### doesn't cut it. Maybe this is my fault. If I start a game thread, I'm drinking whiskey during. SONOFABITCH. Let's pull it together, Bills. Let's double them up this second half.

weak jimbo, very weak

-wow, that was one rough half

-did we do anything right?

-let's turn the ship around 180 degrees by starting with some fire in the first 3 minutes of the 2nd half

-stb better have taken a to in the first 3 mins as we came out a different team than was there in the 1st half

-somewhere we need to get some energy

-i guess we left yesterday for olean? charter? heck, is there an airport in the greater olean metroplex?

-is jonathan hall the cousin of al fisher? holy cow