Bonaventure

bomble

64-52. Tommie decides he wants to play offense this time -- scores 19.

Sad that 19 seems like such a big number when he scored 20+ in 6 straight a couple years ago... hate to keep bringing that up, but it was exciting at the time.

Oh. 68-55 SLU.

62-55 SLU

89-14 SLU

this game makes me nervous. like someone said, we are coming off a big time win, at home, in front of a huge crowd, against a great team, and now we have to go the play a nobody, in the middle of nowhere, in front of noone. its scary.

realistically, 59-56 SLU.

Look, I HOPE we win.

BUT after two BIG home wins, vs name opponents, there is a huge tendency towards letdowns. Trap game.

(Look at Duke-NC, after they played, Duke lost and NC barely won their next game against inferior opponents; nuerous other examples)

And we have 4-5 freshmen in the rotation that have not "been there".

And we are playing in bum-f**k NY.

And the refs will stick it to us... who will see it, on a Weds nite in middle of nowhere? (Predict 2-1 fouls SL-St Bonn).

I think St. Bonny will win, say 66-60, if I was betting. Sorry.

BUT if we can pull it off, then Majerus is getting us to that "next level"!

The Billikens have an easy road trip to St Bonaventure this year as do most teams in the A-10. Teams fly directly into the Olean Airport via chartered jet. Its about a 20 minute drive to Olean or SBU from there. ( St Loius airport - what a hole - takes at least an hour to get out of that place after landing )

Accomodations at the Country Inn are very comfortable. Your team will have the best and the freshest food in town! All meals are made with locally grown fruit, veggies and meats. ( vs the tainted food that comes out of your fastfood Super Markets )

I feel safe in saying that your team is safer here, in Olean, than in their own mothers arms. Not like the gang infested cities that most of the A-10 teams come out of. Its the best place in the world to raise children. ( vs always in fear that your child can't walk down the street for fear of being shot in a drive by )

You have a 50/50 chance St Losers.

GO BROWN INDIANS

The Billikens have an easy road trip to St Bonaventure this year as do most teams in the A-10. Teams fly directly into the Olean Airport via chartered jet. Its about a 20 minute drive to Olean or SBU from there. ( St Loius airport - what a hole - takes at least an hour to get out of that place after landing )

Accomodations at the Country Inn are very comfortable. Your team will have the best and the freshest food in town! All meals are made with locally grown fruit, veggies and meats. ( vs the tainted food that comes out of your fastfood Super Markets )

I feel safe in saying that your team is safer here, in Olean, than in their own mothers arms. Not like the gang infested cities that most of the A-10 teams come out of. Its the best place in the world to raise children. ( vs always in fear that your child can't walk down the street for fear of being shot in a drive by )

GO BROWN INDIANS

Congrats on having a .500 record, when's the parade through main street? Probably should get that done before tipoff tonight.

GO BROWN INDIANS

[Probably not worth responding to this post but oh well...

1. It is still half way accross the country

2. I've never spent more than 10 15 minutes tops getting out of lambert

3. Country INN lol/ Also I'll take the meats of the midwest any day.

4. St. Louis is always widely considered a great place to raise children, at least outside of the inner city. Great schools great neighborhoods.

SLU finally gets over poor starts on the road and beats an inferior team 62-54

GO BROWN INDIANS

I look forward to seeing all five of your fans at the game!

GO BROWN INDIANS

Not all teams in the A10 fly charter. I think we are for almost every game this year, and I hope that's the case with this one.

Do you work at the Country Inn? I'm glad to see their Kool-Aid is tasty.

We'd love to have you visit St. Louis and catch a game at our arena sometime, but you know...the gangs. Fortunately, I managed to live there for over 22 years without being murdered. It was tough literally dodging bullets everyday of my youth and college career, though.

I hope you have your aluminum foil hat securely fastened for tonight's game. Hopefully it's on TV there so you don't have to leave the comfortable sofa and go out into the big scary beyond.

I don't get this thread. Every game people throw out similar scores. Oh, you also get the 99-0 scres each game as well. What is the point? Does someone win a cookie? Help me understand the fun in this. Bills 69-54.

yes, i think it's chocolate chip this week. <fingers crossed>

yes, i think it's chocolate chip this week. <fingers crossed>

that was last week moy. with lent starting today and many giving up sweets, we are playing for tonite for a laser pointer. little extravagant but what the hell. postcard is paying for it.

I don't get this thread. Every game people throw out similar scores. Oh, you also get the 99-0 scres each game as well. What is the point? Does someone win a cookie? Help me understand the fun in this. Bills 69-54.

If it isn't fun for you, why bother?

+9

+4

+12

+13

+7

+3

+10

+8

+15

Seems like a fairly wide range of scores, with nearly unanimous faith in SLU.

Your team will have the best and the freshest food in town! All meals are made with locally grown fruit, veggies and meats.

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard. I don't take fruit in my meals. Unless there's fruit in bratwurst and beer. Fruit... take off, hoser.