What is Cotto doing?

james

I don't see anything posted. Sorry if I overlooked something, but here we are in mid January and I haven't heard much. You've gotta figure he's enrolled (or soon to be) somewhere right? Anyone heard?

To answer your initial question-----Who cares!!!

I'm interested too, Mr Bauman. If you don't care, don't look.

He's gone-get over it, and he'll never amount to anything except at a run and gun JUCO, followed up by a mid-low level D1 program, whose HC can't spell discipline, much less impose it. Put him in the category along with Josh H, L Stemler and others who were too good for the Bills. Just wait until they get out of college and try to use their BB "fame" to get a job in STL. Don't hear or read much about JH & LS in the STL media, do you?

By the way, you can call me Ray, but you don't gotta call me Mr.

I don't see anything posted. Sorry if I overlooked something, but here we are in mid January and I haven't heard much. You've gotta figure he's enrolled (or soon to be) somewhere right? Anyone heard?

He currently is in Philadelphia and the LaSalle Board said that he was seen at the La Salle -Temple game last week and is enrolled at Harcum Community College in Philadelphia a La Salle friendly college. I am sure we will see him next year playing for the Exlporers!

He currently is in Philadelphia and the LaSalle Board said that he was seen at the La Salle -Temple game last week and is enrolled at Harcum Community College in Philadelphia a La Salle friendly college. I am sure we will see him next year playing for the Exlporers!

He'll be putting up some big numbers in Tom Gola "Arena"

He's gone-get over it, and he'll never amount to anything except at a run and gun JUCO, followed up by a mid-low level D1 program, whose HC can't spell discipline, much less impose it. Put him in the category along with Josh H, L Stemler and others who were too good for the Bills. Just wait until they get out of college and try to use their BB "fame" to get a job in STL. Don't hear or read much about JH & LS in the STL media, do you?

By the way, you can call me Ray, but you don't gotta call me Mr.

Lay off the meth bubba.......

Is there any in conference transfer rule that would come into play?

Saw the La salle/Temple game here on CN8 on the East Coast Sunday night. Also caught some of the Temple/Penn game the other night as well. Gianni or whatever the coach's name is at La Salle is trying his *ss off. He has a very nice transfer from Mississippi State, Goodrich, who looks very comfortable in the low post. Might go about 6'8" of 6'9". Has a very nice guard as well, Harris might be the name. Plus, he has locked up one of ESPN's highest rated big men for next year as well. La Salle is trying, which is nice. I remember them having a great team in the early 70's led by Billy Taylor or was a Julius Erving lookalike. It's been a loooooooong time since La Salle was relevant, even in Philly. Now, Tom Gola "arena" is put to shame by some high school gyms in my area so enough said about that. Plus, La Salle's campus looks like SLU did in some of those 1950's pictures seen on here lately. Yuck.

Temple has a nice kid coming around right now in the Fernandez kid. A national player from Argentina ala Pepe Sanchez at Temple some years ago. He has thrown at least four or five no-looks to Sergio Olmos, Temple's seven-footer, that almost bloodied Sergio's nose each time. Sergio is still clumsy Sergio. Lavoy Allen looks really improved --- he scored Temple's first 12 points against La Salle, and everyone knows what Dionte Christmas can do. But in the two games I've seen, it has not been the Christmas show. Brooks, Inge and another Temple-esque bruiser, Craig Williams, have all played well. Right now, they are a nice team. With us going to them this year, I can see a real poiunding on our *ss if we are not careful with the ball.

But no bones about it, La Salle is coming. La Salle appears to be about two years behind Duquesne right now. Gianni is doing a great, unnoticed and underappreciated job. For those calling for the downsizing of the A10, I'd say leave La Salle alone. Might be better to let the Bonnies go ---- they should go MAAC with Sienna, Loyola (Md) and so on. The second choice is tough ---- I'd say Fordham to the MAAC as well but I don't know how the coaches would feel about losing NYC. Maybe George Washington to the Colonial with Bill and Mary, James Madison, etc. But again, losing DC. Richmond and Charlotte are hanging out way far south, but the same could be said about us way far west.

Beware La Salle. Plus its fertile Philly. Kids there know how to play ball, much like NYC and DC. Way above the St. Louis level.

Is there any in conference transfer rule that would come into play?

Not aware of a 2-year A-10 transfer rule, but not sure. Anyway, when Andres Sandoval left Richmond after his freshman season in 2004-05, he transferred to Sante Fe CC, then played his junior (06-07) and senior (07-08) seasons at Dayton.

Usually, when a player transfers, it's bad news, but I wish the kid the best. Except when the kid transferring is a knucklehead. Cotto is the first transfer that's really pissed me off since Big Chill.

How can you compare Big Chill with Cotto? Cotto played, waht, about 25 or 30 minutes in his SLU career? Robinson was a starter.

BTW, if you knew Robinson at all you wouldn't have been surprised or very pissed.

How can you compare Big Chill with Cotto? Cotto played, waht, about 25 or 30 minutes in his SLU career? Robinson was a starter.

BTW, if you knew Robinson at all you wouldn't have been surprised or very pissed.

I didn't mean to compare them as players or people, I just meant that the last time I was irritated/upset about a transfer, it was Robinson. Even as a total head case, he was talented. With Cotto, I'm just irritated with his excuse that he wasn't getting enough playing time, and am pissed that he's possibly transferring to a team in the same conference.