Louisville Challenge

I challenge everyone who reads this board to make Savvis as loud as it can possibly be. Every single person needs to be screaming and helping to get the fans around you involved. Lets make sure we give our team the home court advantage they deserve. They have worked very hard this year ... lets make sure they know how we feel about them. I would suggest everyone standing the entire game ... but I know that will never go over ... so lets get up on our feet in the key moments and cheer and yell as loud as we all can.

We can make a difference in a game ... lets make it this one

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

Uh oh, Skip's fired up! Tonight would be a good time for any fans to come to 105 and see Skip in action. I wonder if his chest will be painted again tonight? I am fired up myself. I should find the old throwing nachos post and post it.

I'll be there in the front of section 111 screaming my A$$ off. Pre and post game libations at Kellie O'Toole's. I've been looking forward to this game ever since last year's. Let get 'em!