12-30-08 GDT: MD-B.C. + POSTGAME DISCUSSION.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I kind of thought that as soon as I posted. He always corrals the ball late and hits a ton of free throws, maybe a 3 or 2. Conklin w/ a ferocious post move and 2 FTs. Love it. 53-41 Bills.

My bad jimbo, you're right re: Devotchka. Don't know why i thought they were playing in boulder on new year's eve.

My bad jimbo, you're right re: Devotchka. Don't know why i thought they were playing in boulder on new year's eve.

Damn, I was just about to say let's make serious plans to meet up and watch the Xavier game somehow (if we even could get it on the tube) but I realized that's the day I'm flying out to go to Costa Rica for 2 weeks). Regardless, we'll find some conf game that's televised and go be drunk $h!theads somewhere, that's a fact.

Thanks for giving the scores for this Florida Billiken fan. I am watching the audio but there is no sound so it is nice to see the score. The Arena looks great and I hope to get to see a game there soon.

Schasz, they've been showing the scoreboard on the video feed at least a little bit this game. I keep a gametracker window open as well to try and keep up w/ the score.

Reed hits both this time! They're starting to play hack-a-shaq on Willie.

It's got to piss the other team off to see his FT shot go UP UP UP and then splash right back down perfectly... WILLIE with the block, Tommie with the finish. HATE HATE HATE

Schasz, they've been showing the scoreboard on the video feed at least a little bit this game. I keep a gametracker window open as well to try and keep up w/ the score.

For some strange reason I could not get the game tracker to work...I was trying to open it up from the SLU website.

it's easy to forget how much we are going to miss TL III next year (and KL too).

No kidding, I was thinking earlier in the game how close TL could be to the NBA, but that he'll make solid bank overseas, anyhow. KL just gets everything he has from what he was given and I assume he'll just cash in on his STL awesome cushy job lotto ticket, though he could certainly play professionally as well. We'll miss both for sure.