12-30-08 GDT: MD-B.C. + POSTGAME DISCUSSION.

5:31 left in 1st. This is fun. Apparently, they've had time to work on fundamentals during their time off. Thompson hits the first of two, Liddell rebounds the miss on the second. These freshmen don't take no mess! Steal from me, I block your shot! Steal from me, I'll steal it right back. Fun group.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5:31 left in 1st. This is fun. Apparently, they've had time to work on fundamentals during their time off. Thompson hits the first of two, Liddell rebounds the miss on the second. These freshmen don't take no mess! Steal from me, I block your shot! Steal from me, I'll steal it right back. Fun group.

34-17 w/ 5:00 left. I don't know what happened to Lisch. Rammer said the tape came off his hand.

Really impressed with Conklin and Thompson getting good position on the boards and drawing fouls from over the backs. Getting to the line a lot. Tommie's really on, his misses are "of the in-and-out variety". I always laugh when I hear that, because it reminds me of Alex and his band of rogues performing a bit of the "ol' in-out in-out" on some weepy, young devotchka.

Really impressed with Conklin and Thompson getting good position on the boards and drawing fouls from over the backs. Getting to the line a lot. Tommie's really on, his misses are "of the in-and-out variety". I always laugh when I hear that, because it reminds me of Alex and his band of rogues performing a bit of the "ol' in-out in-out" on some weepy, young devotchka.

You should catch devotchka on new year's jimbo. good stuff there.

You should catch devotchka on new year's jimbo. good stuff there.

Where are they playing!?!? I'm still kicking myself that I didn't go to that huge festival at Red Rocks a couple months back that they played at? (Researching as we speak, so no need to respond, thanks for the info, though!)

Where are they playing!?!? I'm still kicking myself that I didn't go to that huge festival at Red Rocks a couple months back that they played at? (Researching as we speak, so no need to respond, thanks for the info, though!)

Hrrrrm... I only see 2/13 in Denver, though that's fine as well. Maybe I'll go and meet some hoodrat bedecked head to toe in Elizabethan garb and take her to pound town on Valentine's the following evening.

15:53 left. Bills lead 48-35. Liddell completes the three-point play. With 13 points tonight, he's passed Marque Perry on the all-time scoring list.

Kevin still w/ an 0fer. Guess I jinxed him. This is the equivalent of the cobra biting him right square in the face. Oh well, it doesn't make Theresa any less spectacular, and the badger will eat again in the new year.

Lisch will score at least 10 in this game. Mark it down.

Yeah, I kind of thought that as soon as I posted. He always corrals the ball late and hits a ton of free throws, maybe a 3 or 2. Conklin w/ a ferocious post move and 2 FTs. Love it. 53-41 Bills.