12-30-08 GDT: MD-B.C. + POSTGAME DISCUSSION.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Frosh players all seem to be playing well in this game, and what little I have been able to see of the Billikens so far this season both Reed and Conklin look like they are going to be very good players. I sure hope the Bills get on TV down here before the season is thru.

Lisch hit all six. He's got 10 points. Told ya!

Thicks, you're like a little internet buddha. YES! Just saw the Willie putback slam. OH ######!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! monster dunk on the break. WILLLLLLLLLLLLLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Nope. Listening on 101.1 ESPN radio. I'm a poor substitute teacher/grad student. I can't afford tickets or all-access subscriptions (not that my 400 mHz computer would make it profitable). Bills win 81-60.

you gotta check out that channelsurfing feed. nice free way to watch the game.

Nope. Listening on 101.1 ESPN radio. I'm a poor substitute teacher/grad student. I can't afford tickets or all-access subscriptions (not that my 400 mHz computer would make it profitable). Bills win 81-60.

Do you really run something at 400 mHz? If so, damn, I feel like I should donate my old 84 lb beast of a Dell Desktop to you. I think it's a P4 1400 mHz at least. Kudos for the sacrifices you've made to try to ensure that Americans don't become full-fledged retards.

Sorry Schasz. 78-58 w/ less than 1 min left. Then Cassity hits a three 81-60 after a layup by UMBC.

Wow! That was quite an offensive display with several of the Freshman playing significant roles in the win. Am I mistaken, did I see a post on this website that this team tonight beat Nebraska? If our kids keep improving we could be a surprise team in the A10.

Can you imagine how good Reed would be if he played last year in high school? What a pleasant surprise.

No guff. I love Willie. Once he gets the conditioning to play 30+ a night and puts on 15-20 lbs, look out. 18 pts in 21 mins tonight. Only qualm I have is his light rebounding, but that'll come when he fills out.

7-7 from FG. Outstanding.

Do you really run something at 400 mHz? If so, damn, I feel like I should donate my old 84 lb beast of a Dell Desktop to you. I think it's a P4 1400 mHz at least. Kudos for the sacrifices you've made to try to ensure that Americans don't become full-fledged retards.

Thanks, but I'll be okay. I plan to upgrade to a 1.8 mHz Mac Mini soon. My PowerBook G3 is over eight years old. I prefer Macs.

Wow! That was quite an offensive display with several of the Freshman playing significant roles in the win. Am I mistaken, did I see a post on this website that this team tonight beat Nebraska? If our kids keep improving we could be a surprise team in the A10.

Yep, Maryland-Baltimore County won AT Nebraska, where the Billikens lost a month ago. But the Bills have been improving. I suspect there was remedial work on the fundamental basics after the guys got back from their Christmas break. During the pre-game, Moser praised the guys about how they came back and put out in practice.

Willie, if you're going to play like this, you ought to fake the flu so you can miss practice more often! ;)