Video for Detroit

I just registered for the Horizon League Network as well, and no cost. The only problem appears that the game might not be shown live. Both the SLU and Detroit web sites have the game time at 1 pm Central (2 ET), but the HLN has game time at 3:35 pm CT (4:35 ET). Two other games involving Horizon League teams are being shown at 1 pm CT, which is their scheduled time, so I guess we'll have to see what happens.

I just registered for the Horizon League Network as well, and no cost. The only problem appears that the game might not be shown live. Both the SLU and Detroit web sites have the game time at 1 pm Central (2 ET), but the HLN has game time at 3:35 pm CT (4:35 ET). Two other games involving Horizon League teams are being shown at 1 pm CT, which is their scheduled time, so I guess we'll have to see what happens.

When I looked at it (just now), it said 2:05 p.m., which I assume means 1:05 p.m. CT.

Man, free Internet streams of nearly all of their conference team's games. What a novel concept. I can't believe even the Horizon league is more progressive in their approach to Internet viewing than our crappy conference.

They are going to start streaming 10 minutes before the game (i.e., 12:55 PM Central Standard Time) according to their web information. Does anyone know if sport bars will be showing the game since it is being offered free online by Horizon? Also is there a particular sports bar that many billikan fans go to watch the out-of-town games? Would be more enjoyable to watch such games with other fans.

Man, free Internet streams of nearly all of their conference team's games. What a novel concept. I can't believe even the Horizon league is more progressive in their approach to Internet viewing than our crappy conference.

It is simply staggering to me that in this day and age our conference can't/won't allow games not being televised to be streamed online for free. The cost would be little more than what it takes to put a couple cameras in the arena. The radio broadcast could be used as audio. How hard/expensive is that?

Wow, it's almost as if they WANT people to be able to watch the games. Must be nice to be in a conference that actually tries to maximize its teams' exposure.