CSTV - SLU v Indiana

SLUBALLS

There's been mulitple people who have noted having issues with the online viewing of SLU events such as soccer.

First off, is the soccer game being shown online today? I don't have access at work to check if its listed on CSTV. And secondly, how did people figure out how to get it shown online? I've tried once with no success and never heard back ftom customer service on what the problem could have been.

There's been mulitple people who have noted having issues with the online viewing of SLU events such as soccer.

First off, is the soccer game being shown online today? I don't have access at work to check if its listed on CSTV. And secondly, how did people figure out how to get it shown online? I've tried once with no success and never heard back ftom customer service on what the problem could have been.

The game is scheduled to be shown on CBS owned XXL online service (CSTV is no longer) and I plan to watch (GO BILLS!). It is scheduled to be free as well.

I feel for you if you have problems. You have to use Internet Exploder 7+, you have to use Microsoft Silverlight 2.0, and you have to navigate their directory which is very slow and often non-responsive. If you go directly from the SLUBILLIKENS.com you will probably have the best long and save yourself the aggravation of trying to navigate their system. I can get it to work but there are often problems. It does have a great variety of program and they have more free programming than ever before(which is a good thing).

The game is scheduled to be shown on CBS owned XXL online service (CSTV is no longer) and I plan to watch (GO BILLS!). It is scheduled to be free as well.

I feel for you if you have problems. You have to use Internet Exploder 7+, you have to use Microsoft Silverlight 2.0, and you have to navigate their directory which is very slow and often non-responsive. If you go directly from the SLUBILLIKENS.com you will probably have the best long and save yourself the aggravation of trying to navigate their system. I can get it to work but there are often problems. It does have a great variety of program and they have more free programming than ever before(which is a good thing).

Also works for me w/ Firefox.

Also works for me w/ Firefox.

Yea, I use Firefox as well but it didn't work. Downloaded the Silverlight program as well but still no luck. It just comes back saying the content is unavailable. I thought someone noted that you had to maximize some dialog box to get it to show. Anything to that?

Are Mac users out of luck on this one?

If you are trying to watch one of the previous games, it's not going to work. For some reason the on demand stuff isn't working. I've already spoke with them several times about it. i was receiving the same error for the live games. I ended up having to call CSTV and spoke with there customer service. Apparently something happened with my account as it was a few years old. They did something and live content now works. I think there is a customer service number in one of these threads.

Just called them. They said the viewing is suppose to be free via Indiana's site.

Jesus - freakin - Chr-st...I just get on the viewing site, and we just gave up a stupid ass Ronaldihino-World Cup 1998- type goal where a supposed cross heads in to the back netting because of a total misjudgment by Disbennet. G-ddamn it....this program is freakin snake-bit. Between Politis miskick which led to a goal versus Stanford years ago and Kaufmann miss on Roth's knuckler of a shot two years ago, this just kills me. Only good thing is that the last time we played them at SLU, we came back form 1-0 down. C'mon bills.

Jesus - freakin - Chr-st...I just get on the viewing site, and we just gave up a stupid ass Ronaldihino-World Cup 1998- type goal where a supposed cross heads in to the back netting because of a total misjudgment by Disbennet. G-ddamn it....this program is freakin snake-bit. Between Politis miskick which led to a goal versus Stanford years ago and Kaufmann miss on Roth's knuckler of a shot two years ago, this just kills me. Only good thing is that the last time we played them at SLU, we came back form 1-0 down. C'mon bills.

Also, the field looks like crap.

What happened to Dado?

Collision at mid field just before half time. Taken off.

2-0 IU off corner kick. So this is twice now I've gotten back on after getting kicked off and IU scores right as I start watching. Maybe its me then....but then again, if you let a guy run in unmarked into the box and there's good serve, well generally that guy might just get a good head on the ball. There's simply no life in the SLU team in my opinion. Thanks Drake for taking out Patterson.

Collision at mid field just before half time. Taken off.

2-0 IU off corner kick. So this is twice now I've gotten back on after getting kicked off and IU scores right as I start watching. Maybe its me then....but then again, if you let a guy run in unmarked into the box and there's good serve, well generally that guy might just get a good head on the ball. There's simply no life in the SLU team in my opinion. Thanks Drake for taking out Patterson.

Dado back in.

I am obviously more of a basketball fan than soccer but it is quite obvious that SLU lacked the ability, all season long, to score goals. Long periods of possession but few offensive threats and even fewer goals. Very little room for error when the team hardly scores.