Lady Bills Volleyball Knocks off #3 Stanford

The volleyball lines on our basketball floor were not a big deal. It didn't make the floor look crowded with lines like can sometimes do. I was more concerned about the damage Kordes' high heels were doing to our floor.

It was a fun night, great crowd, and a great win for the Bills.

I hope she is.

How did the taped lines work out? Did they hold up? Did the building get loud with the crowd in there?

I thought the taped lines worked out just fine. If they were to make them permanent, I don't think anyone would mind. The wood is a light shade and the tape was white. The basketball lines are dark blue.

I thought it got quite loud. I was just thinking that if 2,000 people can get this loud at a volleyball game, just wait until there's 10,000 at a basketball game. It's gonna be great.

The scoreboards, sound system, etc. were all very nice. They even sold beer at the volleyball game. Although, I don't think they knew how to change out a keg. They just went to the next tapper when the other one ran out. I'm sure they'll get that straightened out.

When seeing that crowd, I couldn't help but think how crazy the idea was to hold these games in the practice facility. I hope they stay on the main floor from here on out.

This was a team and program CL helped build. Know it is time to see if Chris Mays is up to the task.

Cheryl did a terrific job in upgrading these other sports, which for too many years were mediocre at best. The university should not allow these programs to slip back again. Having consistantly strong teams in volleyball, baseball etc. I think uplifts every other sport in the program.

The Lady Bills were left out of the top 25 they got 134 votes. On friday the 12th they play #15 Purdue in Utah, another tough test in Utah and an unknown test in Utah State. If the Bills can come away 2 of 3 or better they will get their spot in top 25.

Not saying that it matters, but we beat Purdue this summer. Twice.