2008-09 BB schedule

It is my understanding that all Division 1 Men's BB teams are allowed a maximum of 27 regular season games plus any games played in an exempt tournamnet. The schedule on the home page of this site lists 16 regular season league games. The 4 tournament games appear to be USC Upstate, Liberty, DePaul, and either Creighton or Fresno State. There are 4 away games listed, i.e., SIU, Nebraska, IUPUI, and Detroit, and 3 home games listed, i.e., Samford, Kent State and Boston College. Thre are also rumors that we open with UMSL and play Missouri State. That leaves 2 open slots. Does anyone know who these other 2 might be? Or are my calculations wrong? If so, how?

Guest BillikenReport

It is my understanding that all Division 1 Men's BB teams are allowed a maximum of 27 regular season games plus any games played in an exempt tournamnet. The schedule on the home page of this site lists 16 regular season league games. The 4 tournament games appear to be USC Upstate, Liberty, DePaul, and either Creighton or Fresno State. There are 4 away games listed, i.e., SIU, Nebraska, IUPUI, and Detroit, and 3 home games listed, i.e., Samford, Kent State and Boston College. Thre are also rumors that we open with UMSL and play Missouri State. That leaves 2 open slots. Does anyone know who these other 2 might be? Or are my calculations wrong? If so, how?

I've heard SLU doesn't play Missouri State this year.

the Liberty game is at home on Dec 19

http://www.newsadvance.com/lna/sports/coll..._schedule/7609/

Thanks. I understand that both Liberty and USC Upstate are home games, but don't count as part of the 27 game regular season maximum because both games are part of the exempt tournament.

If all 4 games of the Las Vegas tournament are exempt, that gives the team the opportunity to play 31 games (in addition to their 2 exhibition games) before the conference playoffs start.

I heard that you could sign up to be "The First to Know" and receive the schedule via a special text message.

The Athletic Director is supposed to announce the final games in Westminster, MO and it is rumored to be some team from VA or a team from IN.

I heard that you could sign up to be "The First to Know" and receive the schedule via a special text message.

The Athletic Director is supposed to announce the final games in Westminster, MO and it is rumored to be some team from VA or a team from IN.

Will the text message be at 3am?