Missouri St. on Schedule

kshoe

You are 1 pm away from violating the new internet harassment laws. If it continues, I will hold you and this board responsible. Thicks, why am I the one being warned? Roy is the one crossing the lines of personal attacks. Roy please post any pm's I have sent you with personal attacks. You can't because I haven't sent any.

Roy is the one starting all the BS and I get warned.

you have sent as many pm's as i have sent. plus the internet law i believe has to do with attacking others over the internet while remaining anonomous. you are the one that posts and pm's without giving your true identity, not me. i have never hid my identity on this board or any message board.

just quit with the personal attacks on the board and no one will bother you. it is pretty simple. but you were the one that saw fit to make jokes at the expense of my medical condition far before i sent any pm's. the pm's content would have never been known to the world had you not copy and pasted that to the board for all to read.

(good to know if any one wants to share any private information with you that you cannot be trusted to remain true to the code of "private messages".)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Squeaky wheel gets the oil, as the saying goes. Some people report posts, which means I get a PM and then have to deal with it.

Thicks, this is the same thing that happened to Steve a few years ago when he suspended V-time because roy kept sending PMs asking for V-time to be banned. As it turned out, roy and his buddies were in the wrong in that case. However, roy had bought pizza for a teenage moderator and got what he wanted.

I'm not going to take sides here, but I know roy is no saint. Hey, I can take a few jabs on here. But roy crossed the line when he insulted my family. I've never said anything negative about roy's family. In fact, I've said they're probably nice enough people. roy thought he could take shots at my family because he's buddies with steve. Even though roy later apologized (not because of any remorse, just for "board politics"), he showed his true colors.

In the very same thread where you threaten to ban somebody for taking shots at roy, roy did the exact same thing to me. I've accepted the double standard on here, I just wish you guys were upfront about it.

Seriously, you guys need to take the training wheels off mr. mueller's bike. ;)

why is any of this on a billiken basketball board anyway. this is elementry school stuff, billikens.com usr\ed to be the first place I checked every morning for billiken news. now its rare to find a thread that is stilll on topic

Postcard's right. Forget Allison Stokke. I wanna slamdance with that Canadian firecrotch standing behind her, staring wistfully off into the distance. She looks like she's lost a shovelfight or two in her day.

I hadn't noticed there was anyone else in that picture until you mentioned it.

I hadn't noticed there was anyone else in that picture until you mentioned it.

I initially noticed the maple leaves and slowly made my way northward to the barren, frigid wasteland beyond. I guess that's how Canada is for most people that dare to tread...

Thicks, this is the same thing that happened to Steve a few years ago when he suspended V-time because roy kept sending PMs asking for V-time to be banned. As it turned out, roy and his buddies were in the wrong in that case. However, roy had bought pizza for a teenage moderator and got what he wanted.

I'm not going to take sides here, but I know roy is no saint. Hey, I can take a few jabs on here. But roy crossed the line when he insulted my family. I've never said anything negative about roy's family. In fact, I've said they're probably nice enough people. roy thought he could take shots at my family because he's buddies with steve. Even though roy later apologized (not because of any remorse, just for "board politics"), he showed his true colors.

In the very same thread where you threaten to ban somebody for taking shots at roy, roy did the exact same thing to me. I've accepted the double standard on here, I just wish you guys were upfront about it.

Seriously, you guys need to take the training wheels off mr. mueller's bike. :P

You have claimed numerous times that Roy and his buddies kept sending pm's to Steve to get Vtime erroneously banned. I'm curious as to where you got the info? who else besides Roy pm'ed Steve and what was claimed that was wrong?

Roy, did you really send that PM to tenth year, because he made a joke about you eating donuts?

You have claimed numerous times that Roy and his buddies kept sending pm's to Steve to get Vtime erroneously banned. I'm curious as to where you got the info? who else besides Roy pm'ed Steve and what was claimed that was wrong?

Roy, did you really send that PM to tenth year, because he made a joke about you eating donuts?

No dude, I made it all up. In his last pm he admitted to lying about how he got my personal info and that no one told him that postcard and I know eachother. he just made that up. He is just a bully.

Skip, I have nothing against you. I actually think your pretty funny.

No dude, I made it all up. In his last pm he admitted to lying about how he got my personal info and that no one told him that postcard and I know eachother. he just made that up. He is just a bully.

Skip, I have nothing against you. I actually think your pretty funny.

i lied? i never told you how i got the information. you and your bud posty are the ones that went off about some sort of an undercover cia like investigation. i never once told you how i got the information about your name or your physical being until this afternoon.

btw, better look in the mirror about the bully thing. remember you and posty are the ones that started this whole thing with your attack and then continued sick joking about my medical condition. for someone to do that about a person it is hard not be considered the "bully". i just gave you a little of your own medicine behind the scenes. but you are the one that made that public. btw, i obviously was right on the mark about everything said. so obviously someone indeed knows all.

now how about we go back to taking this off the board for the sake of the rest of the posters? hopefully your jokes in the future wont be about the rest of the posters here and personally hurtful and ugly.

i lied? i never told you how i got the information. you and your bud posty are the ones that went off about some sort of an undercover cia like investigation. i never once told you how i got the information about your name or your physical being until this afternoon.

btw, better look in the mirror about the bully thing. remember you and posty are the ones that started this whole thing with your attack and then continued sick joking about my medical condition. for someone to do that about a person it is hard not be considered the "bully". i just gave you a little of your own medicine behind the scenes. but you are the one that made that public. btw, i obviously was right on the mark about everything said. so obviously someone indeed knows all.

now how about we go back to taking this off the board for the sake of the rest of the posters? hopefully your jokes in the future wont be about the rest of the posters here and personally hurtful and ugly.

You always lie. You said I am metz and that i am friends with postcard. Just a couple things you made up. You also made up the "physical being" thing.

My jokes were silly, dumb and bad but not sick, ugly or hurtful.

Ya, I am the bully. I am the one sending people emails calling them names and trying to scare them. Grow up. I could care less what you say. You are just a jerk on a message board. I suggest you stop getting so upset about bad jokes on a message board. This is just a message board. Don't let it get to you.

roy said as much at the time. Even back then he was communicating behind the scenes to make try to make things happen. I was actually unfair with Steve in my post (sorry Steve!). I think he just got tired of getting complaint messages, so v-time got suspended.

You always lie. You said I am metz and that i am friends with postcard. Just a couple things you made up. You also made up the "physical being" thing.

My jokes were silly, dumb and bad but not sick, ugly or hurtful.

Ya, I am the bully. I am the one sending people emails calling them names and trying to scare them. Grow up. I could care less what you say. You are just a jerk on a message board. I suggest you stop getting so upset about bad jokes on a message board. This is just a message board. Don't let it get to you.

This is even starting to bore me. I will be the grown up. Roy, sorry for the hurtful donut jokes. Sorry to the rest of the board for putting up with this. Roy, go ahead get in the last dig. I will not respond.