Interesting Review of SLU (statistics)

I don't know how many of you go to http://collegechalktalk.com/, but there was article about SLU posted there on Friday. The article reviews some benchmark statistics for the Billikens and talks about the differences between the Soderberg and Majerus way of basketball.

Many thanks for posting the article. It's nice to read some substantive discussion of Billiken hoops during an extremely dead period on the board.

Many thanks for posting the article. It's nice to read some substantive discussion of Billiken hoops during an extremely dead period on the board.

As much as i enjoyed the seat selection (as an outsider), I thought I'd throw a little basketball into the discussion.

i hope the horse that was the "was iv any good or make any difference" debate is dead and not capable of resurrection

so then why did you bring it up?

As much as i enjoyed the seat selection (as an outsider), I thought I'd throw a little basketball into the discussion.

Speaking of seat selection, are you a Xavier season ticket holder?

Speaking of seat selection, are you a Xavier season ticket holder?

Yes I am .

I also always try to make it over to your place for the game in St. Louis. The A-10 ought to have X and SLU play a home and home every year. There is NO reason not to.

I worked in SLU's athletic marketing/sales/advertising department (not sure of departments and job titles), I would sure rather package and sell the remaining Blue seats to corporations for upcoming games against X, UD, St. Joe and GW than I would for the bottom tier of the A10. How would you like to approach _____ corporation and say "We still have excellents seats for the St. Bonnie game for only $250 per seat."

The rest of us season tickets are already committed. If we don't get X or UD each year, then we grumble but no financial loss.

I do wonder if I'll be able to get a good seat at the new stadium as a visiting fan. I typically don't get my tickets through the allotment that goes to Xavier. That's why I've been watching the seating threads to see how that plays out.

Yes I am .

I also always try to make it over to your place for the game in St. Louis. The A-10 ought to have X and SLU play a home and home every year. There is NO reason not to.

Couldn't agree more. It's been a great series so far.

I made it to about 8 Xavier games this past season since I live here in Cincy. My girlfriend's dad has season tickets up in section 216. Cintas is a great place to watch a game and they always have a good crowd.

I do wonder if I'll be able to get a good seat at the new stadium as a visiting fan. I typically don't get my tickets through the allotment that goes to Xavier. That's why I've been watching the seating threads to see how that plays out.

Someone here can probably get you seats, and I bet you'll look good in that Billiken sweatshirt and head you'll have to wear.