Thanks Marc

bg

UPSaluki is a good dude and the same goes for a lot of their fans. But, I will still probably post something classless about SIUC once the season gets close to rolling around. Hopefully it will be pretty offensive.

I expect to see easy bake meth ovens and other assorted redneck pictures like this one. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

I say we find out where he lives, go to his house and piss on his dog to show our new found passion for Billiken basketball. I'm leaving right after work on my way to Austin, anybody want to come along, with a couple more people we can cause some real damage. Damn right I'm passionate. Who's in.

I'm all for that....just found out that my dog has been pissing on my couch in my office for a few days now. PM me for the address.

mm

Skip, that gave me a good laugh. I have a mental image of an incredibly dejected Box, just standing outside his house with 3 bags of dog poop. Finally, since no one shows up, he just throws the poop at the next car that drives by and stammers back into the house.

I don't even really know many of you yet and that image had me rolling.....haha......

let me expand....imagine being the next car that drives by and seeing some depressed and semi sobbing man in a SLU T shirt heaving bags of dog poop at you......

mm

You've caught a lot of grief from some of the vocal minority, but speaking olnly for myself, I appreciate your contributions over the past few days. Agree with much of what you've said, have a couple disagreements, and find nothing you've said to be invalid or offensive. Those who feel differently have the option of ignoring your posts. I hope you revisit us on a regular basis.

I find it intersting that the state of Kentucky basketball is so bad that this guy finds it important to spend so much time on a SLU board. You would thik there would be enough SEC rivals, Louisville, etc. to keep their fans occupied, but this guy is worried about a SLU board.

I find it intersting that the state of Kentucky basketball is so bad that this guy finds it important to spend so much time on a SLU board. You would thik there would be enough SEC rivals, Louisville, etc. to keep their fans occupied, but this guy is worried about a SLU board.

So bad? where'd you get the impression that it's bad at all? UK was second in the SEC and played great despite tons of injuries the second half of the season.....the first half was the only sucky part...

And UK just got about 4 verbals from top 20-40 players in the nation over the past few days.

UK bball is looking AWESOME.

(not that I don't see that you are really attempting to bait me...haha)

mm

So bad? where'd you get the impression that it's bad at all? UK was second in the SEC and played great despite tons of injuries the second half of the season.....the first half was the only sucky part...

And UK just got about 4 verbals from top 20-40 players in the nation over the past few days.

UK bball is looking AWESOME.

(not that I don't see that you are really attempting to bait me...haha)

mm

Geez, then why the need to gloat on here for days on end? And why are you posting in the middle of the night?

Kentucky has the best college basketball team that money can buy....just ask FedEx.

PS- don't know why SLU fans are PO'd at KY getting STL players, SIU has been doing it for years!

uh, if you are going to try a dumb bait...at least be smart enough to get it right.

Emory, not FedEx.

mm

I'm a SLU fan, and even I'm not on the board at 3 AM.

You don't seem like a bad guy. I just find your SLU fetish interesting.

fetish? I click a button and read three threads...takes about 4-6 minutes outta my day......

My fetish is girls with big kneecaps...not this board... ;)

mm

Dude, seriously, lay off Josh already.

kidding folks....kidding.

i am just kidding.

LEAVE JOSH ALONE!!!

Posted Image

Sorry, would have addressed this sooner, but I'm still in a daze from hanging out w/ this 5'10", 22 y/o Erin Andrews clone at the Derby this weekend...

Local sentiment is pretty much "who cares?" about JH out there, although they did confide in me that there is a special KEN-TUH-KEE F-150 whose tailgate you get to have your way w/ Ashley Judd on when you sign w/ Kentucky. Sounds pretty boss.

Need pics...

I know, I'm kicking myself... I had the camera holstered all weekend for fear of two things:

1. Losing it because I was drunk as f@&!

2. Getting beat up by a team of bourbon-chugging dip-swiggers for perpetuating all that "artsy fartsy gay liberal northern $h!t" w/ my picture-taking.

All I can say is that it was really quite ridiculous how similar this team of SISTERS looked to Erin Andrews and that Heidi Montag chick from whatever the hell that rich kid MTV show is. They were from Michigan, though. Not saying I didn't get stiff-armed "going for the glory", either, but it was a good weekend.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Editor's Note: I picked a classy picture of Heidi Montag, and they were few and far between. For those who can, I would HIGHLY recommend doing a Yahoo! image search for her, and keep an eye out for the purple bikini Baywatch rip-off shots.

Yowzers.

Okay. Fine. There's the link:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/imag...;js=1&x=wrt

You're welcome.