St Louis will be fine...

XPS

Binding LOI's, honor, commitment, truthfulness all mean nothing to JH.

And apparently you're no stranger to hyperbole. That's just silly. He's a 19 year old kid that leveraged something to his advantage and isn't the scum of the earth because of it. Christ, who knew this board was so honorable and perfect?

Binding LOI's, honor, commitment, truthfulness all mean nothing to JH. When WIU was the only one interested, he wanted WIU. When thought he could do better, he gave the bird to WIU. When he thought a better school (SLU) would be interested, he wanted SLU. When he saw bigger name schools (KY) were interested, he wanted KY. Honestly, I believe that if Duke called this morning, he'd put Billy G. off for awhile probably go to Duke.

And when nobody else better was available RM wanted AM and RM, but now that better options have come along ... we say the same good riddance and give them the same bird.

It seems hipocritical to knock someone else for doing the same f..king thing we do ourselves.

But that's ok though because we have to see the big picture for SLU, yet somehow it's not ok when Josh just wants to see the same big picture for himself.

SLU found better they dumped the lesser players

Josh found better he dumped the lesser school

One and the same

Binding LOI's, honor, commitment, truthfulness all mean nothing to JH. When WIU was the only one interested, he wanted WIU. When thought he could do better, he gave the bird to WIU. When he thought a better school (SLU) would be interested, he wanted SLU. When he saw bigger name schools (KY) were interested, he wanted KY. Honestly, I believe that if Duke called this morning, he'd put Billy G. off for awhile probably go to Duke.

You know what is sad, he probably cost Dereck Thomas his job. Who I always liked and thought was a good guy. I think he should have did at least one year at WIU, then if felt he didn't like WIU or he could do better, pull a Ben Hansbrough and transfer.

And when nobody else better was available RM wanted AM and RM, but now that better options have come along ... we say the same good riddance and give them the same bird.

It seems hipocritical to knock someone else for doing the same f..king thing we do ourselves.

But that's ok though because we have to see the big picture for SLU, yet somehow it's not ok when Josh just wants to see the same big picture for himself.

SLU found better they dumped the lesser players

Josh found better he dumped the lesser school

One and the same

Very fair point.

Roy, there is simply nothing factual to make one believe he would have reneged on SLU as well out of highschool.

kshoe, i said, "i believe". i.e. opinion. never said fact. you made that statement.

And apparently you're no stranger to hyperbole. That's just silly. He's a 19 year old kid that leveraged something to his advantage and isn't the scum of the earth because of it. Christ, who knew this board was so honorable and perfect?

Look up the old posts. I excused JH for his poor handling of the WIU fiasco as being a young and naive kid. The pattern of lies is where I have the problem. After going thru these problems as a 17 year, I expected more from him as a 19 year old.

I am glad you finally realized this. I didn't want to start bragging about myself or anything like that.

What makes you guys believe that if Josh wer a Billiken under Sodie, he wouldn't have met the same fate as Adam and Dustin and Marcus and Anthony? There are a whole lot of ifs out there. On one hand, I support b_roy's stance that if the kid had signed with us out of St. Charles, he could have done the very same thing he did to Western -- had a good to great senior year, increased his views on the national radar, and bolted for whatever reason he deemed worth it. Sodeberg's firing for example. Or, he could have come, and been assessed the same way the other Sodeberg recruits were and then shown the door. All you can do is speculate. I am with the Tower lad, this is a continued demonstration of a guy who's less than stellar in terms of actions supporting his words. The bottom line is we will never know. Only time will tell. For now, let it go.